GE

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Baltimore, MD

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GE.

Interview Details – 3 step interview process

Interview Question – Name a time when you were unhappy at your last company and why   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – salary was too low

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE in June 2010.

Interview Details – I am still waiting to see if I was offered to advance in the final round of interviews. Recruiter called me, assessed the opportunity, scheduled a phone interview that took an hour with the hiring regional sales manager, I advanced to the next interview in person, 2:1. Did very well, leaving confident. Should hear back tomorrow whether I advance or not!

Interview Question – Do you have any reservations about changing industries and your lack of experience?   Answer Question

Sales

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GE in December 2011.

Interview Details – There were general questions on experience and what job consisted of.

Interview Question – What was the most challenging problem you faced, and how did it turn out?   Answer Question

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!