GE

Updated Oct 20, 2014

3.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at GE.

I applied through university recruiting. I spoke with them at a career fair and got a phone called late that night requesting an interview. The interview was very comfortable and laid back. Mostly behavioral questions, nothing surprising or majorly difficult. What they look for primarily is enthusiasm and passion for the job at hand. They want to see why you really want it and what your motivators are. They are genuinely interested and want you to demonstrate your work ethic and desire to grow. At the end they told me regardless of what happens to stay passionate about what I want and what I'm qualified for. This was my first interview of my college career, so to say the least I could have done better. My lack of interest in sales at the time was evident and the advice that they gave me post interview was beneficial.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you faced and adversity   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at GE.

3 step interview process

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you were unhappy at your last company and why   Answer Question

salary was too low

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GE in June 2010.

I am still waiting to see if I was offered to advance in the final round of interviews. Recruiter called me, assessed the opportunity, scheduled a phone interview that took an hour with the hiring regional sales manager, I advanced to the next interview in person, 2:1. Did very well, leaving confident. Should hear back tomorrow whether I advance or not!

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any reservations about changing industries and your lack of experience?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE in December 2011.

There were general questions on experience and what job consisted of.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most challenging problem you faced, and how did it turn out?   Answer Question