GE

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Baltimore, MD

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GE.

Interview Details – 3 step interview process

Interview Question – Name a time when you were unhappy at your last company and why   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – salary was too low

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE in June 2010.

Interview Details – I am still waiting to see if I was offered to advance in the final round of interviews. Recruiter called me, assessed the opportunity, scheduled a phone interview that took an hour with the hiring regional sales manager, I advanced to the next interview in person, 2:1. Did very well, leaving confident. Should hear back tomorrow whether I advance or not!

Interview Question – Do you have any reservations about changing industries and your lack of experience?   Answer Question

Sales

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GE in December 2011.

Interview Details – There were general questions on experience and what job consisted of.

Interview Question – What was the most challenging problem you faced, and how did it turn out?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at GE

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!

GE Videos

GE – Why Work for Us?

At GE, we are building, curing, moving, and power the world. It goes beyond businesses, brands and infrastructure. With several businesses and operations in over 170 countries, GE employees have an unparalleled… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Sales interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by GE employees and interview candidates.