GE Sales Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE in September 2011.

Interview

phone interview with hr then email stating postion was closed

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with rejection   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE (Rotterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

Het sollicitatieproces is zeer nauwkeurig, verschillende gesprekken. Ik solliciteerde online. Het proces in zijn geheel duurde een maand, ik had één-op-één gesprekken en een volledige achtergrond controle, inclusief een belletje naar mijn vorige manager.

The hiring process is very accurate, several interviews. I applied online. The process took overall one month I had 1o1 interviews and a full background check, included a call to my previous manager.

Interview Questions

• Over het algemeen als je de juiste ervaring hebt, zou je geen problemen moeten hebben. Enkele vragen over teamspeler houding.   In general if you have the right experience you should not have any problem. Some questions about team player attitude.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Geen onderhandelingen, je neemt de baan of niet.

No negotiation, you either take the job or not.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE in January 2007.

Interview

GE has a rigorous interview process... Also, they move slowly. So have a lot of patience. GE is not the highest payer in the industry but has a good work culture. They have pretty smart people in their industrial businesses who have a lot of depth in their specific industries. So make sure you prepare well, talk to existing employees on what's on the mind of people in the company. This will help you get very far.

Interview Questions

• Immediate challenges in the new role and my actions to fix them   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations are a tough put with GE. I would highly recommend that you think through your bottom line on where you want to accept (as far as salary is concerned). One can always negotiate the rest of package.. vacation days, relocation are always negotiable. Make sure you get the best deal here.