GE

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hamptons at Boca Raton, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamptons at Boca Raton, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE in February 2008.

Process took 2 weeks. Interviewed with immediate manager and 3 co-workers. Was given Java test.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing tough or tricky, all questions were straight forward.   Answer Question
I asked for and got additional vacation days.

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE in June 2009.

They spent more time asking me about the software development life cycle than asking me questions about my work experience. They asked very few technical questions. Instead they asked me a great deal of open ended questions (e.g. What are your strengths / weaknesses?, Rate yourself from 1 to 10 on X, etc.)

Interview Questions
    • If you were to describe the ideal software development life cycle, what would it be?   Answer Question

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!