GE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Hamptons at Boca Raton, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE in February 2008.

Interview Details – Process took 2 weeks. Interviewed with immediate manager and 3 co-workers. Was given Java test.

Interview Question – Nothing tough or tricky, all questions were straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for and got additional vacation days.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE in June 2009.

Interview Details – They spent more time asking me about the software development life cycle than asking me questions about my work experience. They asked very few technical questions. Instead they asked me a great deal of open ended questions (e.g. What are your strengths / weaknesses?, Rate yourself from 1 to 10 on X, etc.)

Interview Question – If you were to describe the ideal software development life cycle, what would it be?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GE

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!

GE Videos

GE – Why Work for Us?

At GE, we are building, curing, moving, and power the world. It goes beyond businesses, brands and infrastructure. With several businesses and operations in over 170 countries, GE employees have an unparalleled… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GE employees and interview candidates.