GE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Hamptons at Boca Raton, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE in February 2008.

Interview Details – Process took 2 weeks. Interviewed with immediate manager and 3 co-workers. Was given Java test.

Interview Question – Nothing tough or tricky, all questions were straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for and got additional vacation days.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE in June 2009.

Interview Details – They spent more time asking me about the software development life cycle than asking me questions about my work experience. They asked very few technical questions. Instead they asked me a great deal of open ended questions (e.g. What are your strengths / weaknesses?, Rate yourself from 1 to 10 on X, etc.)

Interview Question – If you were to describe the ideal software development life cycle, what would it be?   Answer Question

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!