GE

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GE in August 2011.

Interview Details – Every interview is different. Mine consisted of a phone interview of 1/2 hour, a peer interview that was about 1 hour and the later a 1/2 hour team interview and 1:1 interview with supervisor. Not sure of response yet.

Interview Question – How would you respond if your boss needed a part and none was available....   View Answer

Sourcing Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at GE.

Interview Details – Applied through GE website, received inquiry phone call two weeks later, and then received an invitation to interview a week after the phone call. The interview was conducted over a three hour period with three separate interviews, it was a very positive experience overall.

Interview Question – The first interview contained a lot of questions focused on how I handle bad situations, irritating co-workers, and personal failures. It is challenging to provide a positive answer when the questions give you ample opportunity to focus on negative things. The second interview focused on personal achievements, successes, and positive situations. It is easier to provide answers that end better in this setting. The last interview was with a representative from HR and covered a broad array of topics. Overall, one of the more challenging interviews I have been through, but well worth the time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer seemed fair and competitive, so there was no negotiation necessary on my part.

Sourcing Specialist

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at GE in August 2008.

Interview Details – introduce your self and several behavior question
- why GE? Why you? Why sourcing
-how to manage suppliers if in tough negotiation situation
- what is your biggest achievement

Interview Questions

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!