GE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Soursing Interview

Soursing
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GE in September 2011.

Interview Details – Received an email from the hiring manager wanting to set up a phone interview. Phone interview lasted only 1 hour. Basic questions about my background and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager do I see myself working for.   Answer Question
  • Explain a time that I was wrong in making a decision in my previous job. What was the decision and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GE

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!

GE Videos

GE – Why Work for Us?

At GE, we are building, curing, moving, and power the world. It goes beyond businesses, brands and infrastructure. With several businesses and operations in over 170 countries, GE employees have an unparalleled… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Soursing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GE employees and interview candidates.