GE Vice President Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

4 interviews with various individuals. Some knowledgable about the organization and position, while others were not. Senior managment appears to be quite proficient but the HR group was not up to par. Asked questions and people did not know answers to the simplest of questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Professional; thorough. Interviewed by incumbent (looking ahead to their upcoming retirement) - who described their achievements and legacy, and what they saw as the logical progression into the future with a new person in the role. Very candid and balanced view by the interviewer (incumbent). They gave a good sense of the breadth and scope of the global GE business, and the complexities of the role. It was not a full match with what I had hoped to hear -- but I was pleased to benefit from a thorough and candid discussion - and it really was a two way dialogue.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you made a positive difference.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (New Delhi (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

IT was a telecon interview along with the head of HR in their Gurgaon office. I seemed like a great fit and was told so also, then later, it was conveyed that they have deferred the filling of this supposed very urgent opening?!!

Interview Questions

• Social Media experience was too overplayed.   1 Answer