GECU Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at GECU

Teller Interview

Interview

Interview process was very easy. Went took a test that probably lasted about an hour or so. I was called later for the formal interview. The formal interview didnt last that long, was asked about 3 questions on my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• There wasnt a difficult question. All were pretty much expected.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at GECU.

Interview

This was internal so I kept up with supervisors and on the interviews and kept asking.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just whether I accepted or not

Member Sales Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GECU (El Paso, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

First a skills assessment was conducted to see how well one is at multitasking, analyzing data and an honesty test.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GECU (El Paso, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

GECU will first check credit and eliminate those applicants who do not pass. An HR Rep will contact you to schedule the first pre-employment test and you will take two more after that if you pass those tests. The interview is usually the last step.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part is the pre-employment testing process.   Answer Question

Msr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at GECU (El Paso, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

Very easy interview as a teller. Will ask about previous employer, how you feel working with people.

Negotiation

easy