GEICO Customer Service Counselor Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Customer Service Representative (109)
- Sales Representative (44)
- Liability Claims Representative (39)
- Claims Service Representative (38)
- Supervisor Leadership Program (29)
- Claims Representative (26)
- Auto Damage Adjuster (24)
- Auto Damage Adjuster Trainee (18)
- GEICO Sales Representative (17)
- Claims Adjuster (15)
- Management Development Program (15)
- Actuarial Assistant (12)
- Product Management Analyst (9)
- Auto Damage Field Adjuster (7)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Customer Service (7)
- Management Trainee (5)
- Intern (5)
- Analyst (5)
- Emergling Leader (5)
- Emerging Leaders Program (4)
- Auto Damage Trainee (4)
- Modeling Analyst (4)
- Insurance Sales (4)
- Claims (4)
- Claims Service Representative II (4)
- Service Counselor (4)
- Service Representative (3)
- Actuarial Associate (3)
- Information Technology (3)
Very Difficult Interview
Customer Service Counselor Interview (Negative Experience; Very Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GEICO in May 2012.
Interview Details – I took a 1 day... I was there for 8 hours... I would stay away.. every one was rude.. I felt talk down to... in all my years of being in the insurance industry I have never been treated like this... Stay away....
- Questions they ask are easy... they treat you like you don't deserve to be there... Answer Question
- Questions they ask are easy Answer Question
Reason for Declining – They treat you like a number before you even get the job..... A waste of 8 hours....
Very Easy Interview
Customer Service Counselor Interview (Positive Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GEICO in June 2012.
Interview Details – First you take a phone interview after the initial application. Once you are moved to the next level they will set up a 2-5 hour onsite interview which consists first of a multi-tasking test from a fictitious medical insurance company, then transcribing (a typing test) a customers claim. Once you pass those you are given a 118 question personality test (common sense questions) once you complete that they will let you know pass or fail right after. If you pass you will be taken upstairs to have an interview with a member of the hiring team. Once that is complete if they feel you are a good match still you will study a fake company for 20 then you get 3 phone calls from somewhere else in the building. then that person comes into the room and does some additional questions. if you still are a match they will sit you with someone who works there in that job already and shadow them while they take calls. After that its the final interview with the big boss of the department. if they sign off on you, then you go back to the beginning and they give you info on the next steps (background check, credit check, and drug test) fyi for all you druggies. the drug test is a hair follicle test so they WILL know if you have done any drugs in the last 90 days. The whole process was pretty simple. just emphasize the customer service side and you will do great!
- What are three things you can see being a challenge working here? Answer Question
- What are the things that might be a worry for you accepting this position? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Pay is great for the job and the fact that they pay for all your licensing.
Interviews for Top Jobs at GEICO