Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at GEICO
- Customer Service Representative (178)
- Claims Service Representative (69)
- Liability Claims Representative (56)
- Sales Representative (56)
- Management Development Program (56)
- Auto Damage Adjuster Trainee (49)
- Claims Representative (35)
- Supervisor Leadership Program (30)
- Auto Damage Adjuster (28)
- GEICO Sales Representative (25)
- Claims Adjuster (21)
- Actuarial Assistant (17)
- Product Management Analyst (15)
- Auto Damage Field Adjuster (11)
- Business Analyst (8)
- Auto Damage Trainee (8)
- Customer Service (8)
- Intern (7)
- Management Trainee (6)
- Emergling Leader (5)
- Analyst (5)
- Modeling Analyst (5)
- TA I Claims Adjuster (5)
- Insurance Sales (4)
- Insurance Sales Agent (4)
- Claims (4)
- Service Counselor (4)
- Service Representative (4)
- Insurance Agent (4)
- Emerging Leaders Program (4)
Information Technology Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4 days – interviewed at GEICO (State College, PA) in February 2011.
There was a career fair at my school with booths set up for visiting companies. I went to the Geico booth, introduced myself and showed my interest for the company by talking about some facts I head researched. (Note: Probably one of the worst things you can do at these fairs is to ask, So what do you do?, make sure you do some basic research on the company.) Anyway we talked for a few minutes, he handed me a card with info were I could meet for the interview. At the interview, he just asked me a bunch of personality questions like, What is your greatest weakness? and What is the most challenging project you have worked on?. I still have yet to be contacted, but I'd like to add that knowing the answers to these questions will make your interview go much smoother, as it did mine.
- What is your greatest weakness? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for GEICO
Information Technology InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at GEICO in January 2011.
I was told that I needed a minimum 3.0 GP to interview with them and that my 2.9 GPA was too low. They had me send them my college transcripts to confirm my GPA. I was told that I have a guaranteed interview with them at anytime in the future if I raised my GPA to a 3.0.
- What was my GPA Answer Question
Information Technology InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at GEICO in September 2009.
My candidacy was presented through a recruiter, who prepped me with a taste of the technical questions, as well as insight into the company culture and management.
- Describe your biggest challenge in your work thus far. Answer Question