GEICO

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at GEICO in October 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview then in person interview

Interview Question – There were none it was easy interview   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I dont like commission jobs

Fredericksburg, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GEICO in April 2013.

Interview Details – Very quick hiring process. (3 weeks)

1.) Applied online via GEICO.com
2.) Phone interview with recruiter - basic informational questions, a few behavioral questions/leadership questions
3.) Assessments at the office - typing test, personality test, phone call/data entry management test (not especially difficult)
4.) In-person interview (after passing tests) - friendly conversation/discussion on career goals and experience with department head I would be working under

One of the easiest interview processes I went through.

Interview Question – None; all questions were basic informational/behavioral/goal questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation; internship pay is set.

Virginia Beach, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GEICO.

Interview Details – It is a very complex hiring process, but that's most likely because they are trying to eliminate candidates. I applied online, met the college recruiter at a networking event, and the next day I was offered a phone interview, She contacted me within three days by phone to invite me for a final interview at their regional office. The questions are simply behavioral; they want to see if you are consistent with your answers and if you've studied the questions that were asked in the first round. MAKE SURE TO RELAX AND BE ENTHUSIASTIC.

Interview Question – What type of management would you like to be under?   Answer Question

Virginia Beach, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GEICO in February 2012.

Interview Details – She asked many questions like what is your greatest weakness? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Tell me about yourself. What are your strengths? What will be the worst adjustment if you receive this job? etc..

Interview Questions

Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at GEICO in November 2008.

Interview Details – I applied to the internship program through my school's on campus interview. Made it to the first round but could not proceed further. First round is purely behavioral and nothing technical. Usual interview questions like what your strengths and weaknesses are and why you choose your major. The interviewer is very nice and she is open to talk about many things in the company.

Interview Question – Why do you choose your major and school?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at GEICO

Worked for GEICO? Contribute to the Community!

GEICO Videos

GEICO – Why Work for Us?

Government Employees Insurance Company. Puzzled, are you? Well, the name goes back to the beginnings of the company. Founder Leo Goodwin first targeted a customer base of U.S. government employees and military… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GEICO Intern interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by GEICO employees and interview candidates.