GEICO Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014

2.6

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GEICO in January 2014.

I applied online through Indeed.com. The recruiter called me to set up a phone interview. She asked scripted questions and typed my answers. They were mostly questions about my leadership expereince. She called back to set up an in-person interview. The day I came in for that, I had to take a few computer-based tests and then interviewed with the program director and a manager. They asked more questions about my leadership experience.

Interview Questions
No negotiation. All interns make the same.

Other Interview Reviews for GEICO

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at GEICO in October 2013.

Phone interview then in person interview

Interview Questions

I dont like commission jobs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GEICO in April 2013.

Very quick hiring process. (3 weeks)

1.) Applied online via GEICO.com
    2.) Phone interview with recruiter - basic informational questions, a few behavioral questions/leadership questions
    3.) Assessments at the office - typing test, personality test, phone call/data entry management test (not especially difficult)
    4.) In-person interview (after passing tests) - friendly conversation/discussion on career goals and experience with department head I would be working under

One of the easiest interview processes I went through.

Interview Questions
    • None; all questions were basic informational/behavioral/goal questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation; internship pay is set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GEICO.

It is a very complex hiring process, but that's most likely because they are trying to eliminate candidates. I applied online, met the college recruiter at a networking event, and the next day I was offered a phone interview, She contacted me within three days by phone to invite me for a final interview at their regional office. The questions are simply behavioral; they want to see if you are consistent with your answers and if you've studied the questions that were asked in the first round. MAKE SURE TO RELAX AND BE ENTHUSIASTIC.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GEICO in February 2012.

She asked many questions like what is your greatest weakness? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Tell me about yourself. What are your strengths? What will be the worst adjustment if you receive this job? etc..

Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at GEICO in November 2008.

I applied to the internship program through my school's on campus interview. Made it to the first round but could not proceed further. First round is purely behavioral and nothing technical. Usual interview questions like what your strengths and weaknesses are and why you choose your major. The interviewer is very nice and she is open to talk about many things in the company.