GEICO Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

3.2

Sales Representative Interview

Applied online from careerbuilder.com and then got an email requesting that I take a personality test. Took it and then got a reply a couple hours later asking me to schedule a phone interview

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time you went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Ta1 Interview

Computer test. Interview. Interview. Mock phone calls. Job shadow. Interview with supervisors/manager. Hiring decision. (just tell them you work hard and want to make a long career at GEICO over and over)

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at GEICO.

Incredibly detailed... first a phone interview, then a one-on-one with a recruiter. 3 skills tests and then an interview with a manager. After passing that interview, it was on to a panel interview with two senior managers. All of this over 3 days but in the end it was worth it. Hard to believe this was 8 years ago and now I am a manager myself.

Interview Questions
    • Explaining how to improve performance for a below average associate without knowing what the root issue is for the associate.   Answer Question

Supervisor Leadership Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at GEICO in August 2012.

Starts with tests on the computer, if you pass those tests then you are interviewed by a recruiter with standard interview questions.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GEICO.

I went to a job fair and was offered an interview for the next day on the spot. Not too many people at the fair were too interested in GEICO so many of the positions seemed to still be open.

Customer Svc Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - including initial communications, planning, and number of interviews. Bonus points for your perception of the people, office, and work culture.

Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GEICO.

- Found the job on Career Builder and it took approx. 1 week for them to respond to my application
    - Recruiter was polite, although she no longer works there, and answered all of my questions extremely thoroughly
    - Flew me in and I interviewed with three different people for a full day - 1 Project Coordinator, 1 VP of Department, and Master Black Belt

Analyst Interview

Applied online on the company website then received an email about a week later for standard computer testing. The standard test was done remotely though email exchanges of documents and phone instructions given by the recruiter. The test is timed 1 hour 45 min and it consists of comprehension, grammar, writing, and excel.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Applied on the website of school career center. Spoke with a HR rep on campus with a basic interview then had a in person computer test, in person interview, and roleplaying scenario.

Interview Questions
    • They asked if you've ever been late to previous jobs, and that seemed like a trap question because I believe everyone has been late to previous jobs for some reason or another.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, they hand you the paper with the salary and you sign.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GEICO.

The hiring process is very long.