GEICO Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

3.2

Auto Damage Field Adjuster Interview

Waste of time. Passed phone interview. Passed personality test and depth perception exam. Was asked to submit transcripts. Was strung along for three weeks to receive a generic rejection letter. Lame.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time you had a difficult customer and what you did to resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Auto Damage Adjuster Trainee Interview

I emailed the recruiter, then asked to apply online, next day was contacted by recruiter, took a straight forward aptitude test, passed the test, passed the driving record requirements, and today I am interviewing.

Auto Damage Adjuster Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at GEICO.

Applied online for this position on 6/20/2014. I received an email 6 days later to schedule a phone interview. I emailed back immediately with my top 2 dates and times per email request. I never received a confirmation email so finally the day of the telephone interview (my 1st requested date), I emailed back asking if my email had been received and I was going to interview that day. I did receive an email back confirming this. The interviewer called 10 minutes late (she did apologize, stating that she was in a meeting). The interview lasted roughly 20 minutes consisting of explaining the requirements of the job, asking me a few questions about my present job and gave me the opportunity to ask questions about the job. After we were done, she stated that I would hear something either way in the next 4 days. The following day I sent her an email thanking her for the opportunity to interview and hoped to hear from her soon. I have not heard anything since that interview and it has now been 2 weeks. I guess I was passed over and that's okay but to me... if you state you would let me know something in a specific time frame, I would like that to be carried out as promised.

PIP Examiner Interview

First given a multi-tasking simulation test using a system designed to tax your multi-tasking skills. Wasn't really difficult. Pass that and you go onto a lengthy interview about your past experience. Overall, the people were pleasant .

Interview Questions
    • How to handle a difficult customer? Not necessarily hard but one that I expect they want a specific answer.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at GEICO.

Online application, phone interview, face to face interview that consists of a multitalking/typing test, personality assessment, face to face interview, sales role play, job shadow with a sales rep and another interview with a sales manager.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Honolulu, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GEICO in May 2014.

The process has been long, first online application, phone interview...passed that, came back for multitasking skills test, passed that. Another phone interview...scheduled for role play. I had 20 minutes to study the material then it was off to the races. I handled 3 different calls and tried to handle them as best I could. At the end the HR person told me someone would be in touch. I have a feeling this means I didn't get the job

Interview Questions
    • Why do want to work here, why do you think you would be an asset. sounds typical but really I just wanted to work there because they had an open position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at GEICO in May 2012.

Computer test, personal interview

Management Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at GEICO.

Did a phone interview after I applied online and sent my resume and transcript.
    It wasn't too bad. It lasted about 30 minutes.
    All questions were just like what you get from other interviews

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle upset customer?
      How did you manage your employees on your past job?
        Answer Question

PMa Interview

Applied online and heard back within a week. Took an analytical test and had a phone interview.

Auto Damage Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bridgeport, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

I applied online - interviewed at GEICO in March 2014.

I was told that I didn't pass the pre-employment test. Although I got every question right on the visual (counting how many blocks were touching each other) and all but one question correct on the reading comprehension I was told I failed! How is this possible? I was told that it didn't matter how many questions I answered. It was more important to get the questions correct. After the test the man told me that I didn't finish enough questions and that is why I failed. I answered all but 2 on the reading comprehension and I answered 12 of the visual. I feel that I was picked off because I am a woman. Pror to the testing there were four of us sitting in a room. The instructor explained that this was not a "desk" job while glaring directly at me. He went on to say that the job would be performed out in the field at accident scenes and autobody shops. He continued to say that it would be best to leave now if anyone misunderstood the job description. 23 out of 24 is a 95 (That's an A) Thanks Geico!!

Worked for GEICO? Contribute to the Community!