GEICO

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Specialist II Interview

Chevy Chase, MD

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GEICO in February 2008.

Interview Details – The manager over the program called me on the phone asking for the interview. I went in and sat down with the manager and supervisor for a group / 1:1 interview. It lasted about 1.5 hours and an offer was made that day. Then, I was pushed to a recruiter to finish loose ends.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate the salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GEICO

Worked for GEICO? Contribute to the Community!

GEICO Videos

GEICO – Why Work for Us?

Government Employees Insurance Company. Puzzled, are you? Well, the name goes back to the beginnings of the company. Founder Leo Goodwin first targeted a customer base of U.S. government employees and military… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GEICO Marketing Specialist II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GEICO employees and interview candidates.