GEICO

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GEICO in April 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was very long. First you have to send in your resume, cover letter, transcripts, and fill out a questionnaire. Then there is an online assessment (logic and math) and then a phone interview. I was flown in for an on-site interview. This lasted from 9AM to 2PM and consisted of 4 interviews with different people as well as a writing/excel assessment and a lunch. The one thing they fail to mention is that when you apply, you are not applying for a specific position. They are considering you for any position in the department, which is why there are so many interview. Overall, the experience was good. The people were nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in car insurance?   View Answer
  • Where do you see yourself going in the future (next 5 to 10 years)?   View Answer

Chevy Chase, MD

I applied through college or university - interviewed at GEICO in March 2014.

Interview Details – Filled out a questionnaire, timed logic test, phone interview, on-site interview. The on-site interview was with 3 people from the department and lunch with two others in the department. There was a writing sample assessment.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to convince someone of something when you didn't have enough information to do so.   Answer Question

Model Analyst Interview

Model Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GEICO.

Interview Details – online application - questionnaire - online test - phone interview from the manager - onsite

Interview Question – What are your biggest professional strengths
what do you know about GEICO
  Answer Question

Chevy Chase, MD

I applied online and interviewed at GEICO.

Interview Details – I applied the position online. Filled in the questionnaire and then finished an online test. Then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. He asked me some detailed questions about my school project, then asked me some general questions like "do you want to relocate to DC" and your future career goal type questions.

Interview Question – Make sure you are really familiar with the project that you have done.   Answer Question

Chevy Chase, MD

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GEICO in April 2013.

Interview Details – Had me fill out all kinds of forms and take skills tests online before even getting a phone interview. Got the follow-up email a few days later to come in for a marathon 5-hour interview. Team was very nice, but I didn't recieve an offer.

Interview Question – Demonstrate initiative   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at GEICO

Worked for GEICO? Contribute to the Community!

GEICO Videos

GEICO – Why Work for Us?

Government Employees Insurance Company. Puzzled, are you? Well, the name goes back to the beginnings of the company. Founder Leo Goodwin first targeted a customer base of U.S. government employees and military… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GEICO Modeling Analyst interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by GEICO employees and interview candidates.