GEICO Modeling Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Model Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GEICO.

Interview

online application - questionnaire - online test - phone interview from the manager - onsite

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest professional strengths
    what do you know about GEICO

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GEICO

Modeling Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GEICO (Washington, DC) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very long. First you have to send in your resume, cover letter, transcripts, and fill out a questionnaire. Then there is an online assessment (logic and math) and then a phone interview. I was flown in for an on-site interview. This lasted from 9AM to 2PM and consisted of 4 interviews with different people as well as a writing/excel assessment and a lunch. The one thing they fail to mention is that when you apply, you are not applying for a specific position. They are considering you for any position in the department, which is why there are so many interview. Overall, the experience was good. The people were nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in car insurance?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself going in the future (next 5 to 10 years)?   1 Answer

Modeling Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GEICO (Chevy Chase, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

Filled out a questionnaire, timed logic test, phone interview, on-site interview. The on-site interview was with 3 people from the department and lunch with two others in the department. There was a writing sample assessment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to convince someone of something when you didn't have enough information to do so.   Answer Question

Modeling Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GEICO (Chevy Chase, MD).

Interview

I applied the position online. Filled in the questionnaire and then finished an online test. Then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. He asked me some detailed questions about my school project, then asked me some general questions like "do you want to relocate to DC" and your future career goal type questions.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you are really familiar with the project that you have done.   Answer Question

Modeling Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GEICO (Chevy Chase, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

Had me fill out all kinds of forms and take skills tests online before even getting a phone interview. Got the follow-up email a few days later to come in for a marathon 5-hour interview. Team was very nice, but I didn't recieve an offer.