GEICO

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Outside Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GEICO.

I was contacted by the manager and a interview was set up at a vacant car dealership. Interviewed by manager and a another person he called on his cell phone. The person on the phone did not ask any questions. Manager was dressed in blue jeans and was in a rush to get the interview over with. He said he had a six hour drive home. After a series of questions I met with another investigator who adminstered a written test. The test was about different fraud briefs and I was to provide my investigative process. The briefs were written in the insurance lingo and I had to ask several definition questions. This irrated the investigator. Overall I thought the company has a good benefit and pay plan but this not a very good process.

Interview Questions
  • Site an example of when you made a mistake and it hurt your career.   Answer Question