GEICO

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Outside Investigator Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GEICO.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the manager and a interview was set up at a vacant car dealership. Interviewed by manager and a another person he called on his cell phone. The person on the phone did not ask any questions. Manager was dressed in blue jeans and was in a rush to get the interview over with. He said he had a six hour drive home. After a series of questions I met with another investigator who adminstered a written test. The test was about different fraud briefs and I was to provide my investigative process. The briefs were written in the insurance lingo and I had to ask several definition questions. This irrated the investigator. Overall I thought the company has a good benefit and pay plan but this not a very good process.

Interview Question – Site an example of when you made a mistake and it hurt your career.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GEICO

Worked for GEICO? Contribute to the Community!

GEICO Videos

GEICO – Why Work for Us?

Government Employees Insurance Company. Puzzled, are you? Well, the name goes back to the beginnings of the company. Founder Leo Goodwin first targeted a customer base of U.S. government employees and military… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GEICO Outside Investigator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GEICO employees and interview candidates.