GEMSA Loan Services Escrow Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Escrow Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at GEMSA Loan Services.

I applied for this position through my university and then had a brief phone interview (about a week later from applying) just to go over my resume and qualifications and then an in person interview with two of the managers. The atmosphere is very relaxed and the questions were all behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • None of the questions were difficult and they told me I would learn everything on the job. Mostly "get to know you" questions such as "Tell me about yourself" and "What were some of your favorite classes?". They let me know about a week later that they had indeed found another candidate for the job but it was definitely an overall pleasant experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GEMSA Loan Services

Escrow Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GEMSA Loan Services in December 2013.

I applied for the escrow analyst position through my college's career service website. I was contacted within a few days for a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty simple. She asked me to walk her through my resume and why I was interested in this career. She explained to me about the company, the position and benefits. After that she said she would contact me if I qualified for the second interview. A few days later, she scheduled me for a second interview. I met with her and one of the escrow managers. The office is new and very modern looking. The interview itself was very short and the questions were very similar to what I was asked over the phone interview. No technical questions and few behavioral questions. Such as: "What are your strengths and weaknesses."

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult but they did wanted me to explain why I hated sales and I didn't have a well thought out answer.   Answer Question

Worked for GEMSA Loan Services? Contribute to the Community!