GENCO Distribution System

Relevance Date Difficulty

Shipping/Receiving Clerk Interview

Shipping/Receiving Clerk
Mechanicsburg, PA

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in August 2011.

Interview Details – Dottie Meyers, pleasant woman.

Interview Question – She is very critical. She's been doing this for a while and wants you to get to the point.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not very much of one.

Shipping/Receiving Clerk Interview

Shipping/Receiving Clerk
Redlands, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in August 2010.

Interview Details – Since this was a Start up and the warehouse was still under construction, all interviews were held at the Unemployment office, first with HR, second interview with Ops Manager and third and final interview was with the GM of the company.

Negotiation Details – The offer was fair and I accepted.

Operation Analyst Interview

Operation Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at GENCO Distribution System.

Interview Details – it was really good and nice environment

Interview Question – Do you mind overworking   Answer Question

Manhattan Labor Management Consultant Interview

Manhattan Labor Management Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in July 2013.

Interview Details – Phone conversations with the Talent Acquisition Manager to setup a phone interview with the Manager. After some delays, was able to arrange phone interview with Manager.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, fairly straight forward phone interview.   Answer Question

Operation Analyst Interview

Operation Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in September 2013.

Interview Details – Very friendly interview. I didn't find it difficult at all. Just need to tell them everything you know and what you are doing at your current position. I am still waiting for their answer, and it has been 5 days. They say they will reply within 2 weeks

Interview Question – There was no unexpected question   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software QA Analyst Interview

Software QA Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in January 2011.

Interview Details – Easy to get into if your Resume is impressive

Negotiation Details – I couldnot negotiate.

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Effingham, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in February 2009.

Interview Details – I went in and got an application. The next day I came in to give it to the human resources person. She had me stay for an interview. The next day I received a call offering me the job. I took the job and quit the same week because the things I was told I would be doing were not even close to what I was doing.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you over someone else?   View Answer
  • What would you like your starting salary to be?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Get in writing what you will and won't be doing.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor

I applied online - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in April 2009.

Interview Details – They dealt with my hiring very well H R manager went out of his way to smooth most problems out for me ,always kept me in the loop about the hiring process

Interview Question – H R would deal with all problems very well   Answer Question

Sales Position Interview

Sales Position

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in May 2010.

Interview Details – Spoke with several different people in the organization - from a local contact to an HR person, then the hiring manager and finally the Sales Director....each phone interview was 30-45 minutes and face to face was 90 minutes...the next step was a panel interview.

Well run organization and people were very professional and direct...no idle chat etc...just get to the questions on the sheet in front of them

Interview Questions

Worked for GENCO Distribution System? Contribute to the Community!