GENCO Distribution System Interview Questions

2.1

Warehouse Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in May 2014.

My job search started through a temp agency. The process took less than a week. At the agency I was given an overview of the company and some key policies about punctuality and security.

They warn you to arrive 15-20 minutes early due to security protocol. I interviewed with one person, the questions were pretty easy. Most questions were about your work ethic, # of mistakes, etc.

I was hired less than 30 minutes after my interview.

Shipping/Receiving Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mechanicsburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechanicsburg, PA

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in August 2011.

Dottie Meyers, pleasant woman.

Interview Questions
    • She is very critical. She's been doing this for a while and wants you to get to the point.   Answer Question
    Not very much of one.

Shipping/Receiving Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redlands, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in August 2010.

Since this was a Start up and the warehouse was still under construction, all interviews were held at the Unemployment office, first with HR, second interview with Ops Manager and third and final interview was with the GM of the company.

The offer was fair and I accepted.

Operation Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System.

it was really good and nice environment

Manhattan Labor Management Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in July 2013.

Phone conversations with the Talent Acquisition Manager to setup a phone interview with the Manager. After some delays, was able to arrange phone interview with Manager.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, fairly straight forward phone interview.   Answer Question

Operation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in September 2013.

Very friendly interview. I didn't find it difficult at all. Just need to tell them everything you know and what you are doing at your current position. I am still waiting for their answer, and it has been 5 days. They say they will reply within 2 weeks

Software QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in January 2011.

Easy to get into if your Resume is impressive

I couldnot negotiate.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Effingham, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Effingham, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in February 2009.

I went in and got an application. The next day I came in to give it to the human resources person. She had me stay for an interview. The next day I received a call offering me the job. I took the job and quit the same week because the things I was told I would be doing were not even close to what I was doing.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you over someone else?   View Answer
    • What would you like your starting salary to be?   View Answer
    Get in writing what you will and won't be doing.

Forklift Operator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System.

The first of two interviews took place during a job fair. It was a short interview with one of the shift supervisors. Questions about experience and and ability to operate certain equipment. The second interview took place in a hotel lobby. The facility wasn't complete yet. Here I met with the supervisor from the first interview plus one other. The line of questioning was about previous experiences, education and future goals.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer opened a file pulled out a picture extended his arm toward me and asked how long I have operated this machine. I'd never had a visual component to a interview.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online - interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in April 2009.

They dealt with my hiring very well H R manager went out of his way to smooth most problems out for me ,always kept me in the loop about the hiring process

Interview Questions

Worked for GENCO Distribution System? Contribute to the Community!