GENCO Distribution System Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2015
Updated Apr 8, 2015

2.2

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at GENCO Distribution System in March 2015.

Interview

Brief call to talk about my resume.

One of those places that expect you to have experience with every obscure application they use.
    I understand about requirements but sometimes managers hiring for IT are very unrealistic and short sighted. They pass up very experienced candidates looking to check boxes on a form.
    Ah well, their loss.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience with something not even on my resume.   Answer Question

LTO Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at GENCO Distribution System.

Interview

Had to interview with HR and Ops Manager. Straight up interview. Just show you know how to work in warehouse environment and always have and show good attitude. Be prepared with your resume. They will ask about former experience and capability to work in fast paced environment. If you can answer adequately, the job is pretty much yours.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a hostile coworker.   1 Answer

Finance/Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GENCO Distribution System (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I just submitted my resume and they gave me an on-campus review. The lady was pretty nice and it was easy. I actually thought the interview went really great and the interviewer even told me that I interview really well and I seem very comfortable and confident, but I didn't send a follow-up email so that's probably why I didn't get called back. She just asked the typical questions like take me through your resume, why our company, what do you hope to get out of this, what makes you think you'd be a good fit, etc.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GENCO Distribution System (Mechanicsburg, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

Overview of the operation. Told of weekend work and potential for extended hours on a regular basis without additional compensation because of exempt status. 90 probation period without any relocation assistance. I turned the offer down.

Inventory Control Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GENCO Distribution System (Romeoville, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

I did an initial phone interview with the recruiter first (very standard questions). My in person interview with the Inventory Manager was done while the company was in the initial phases of a "start up" so the interview was rather casual.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions "what are your strengths", "what are your weaknesses", etc...   Answer Question

Warehouse Processor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GENCO Distribution System (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

My job search started through a temp agency. The process took less than a week. At the agency I was given an overview of the company and some key policies about punctuality and security.

They warn you to arrive 15-20 minutes early due to security protocol. I interviewed with one person, the questions were pretty easy. Most questions were about your work ethic, # of mistakes, etc.

I was hired less than 30 minutes after my interview.

Line Worker/Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at GENCO Distribution System in March 2014.

Interview

i had an group interview, everyone participated, which was the key to getting the job.followed by a drug screening and a background check. we went over all rules and regulations of the job and safety nets. we also took a tour of the warehouse and got a glimpse of the training process. we set up accounts in how we wanted our pay to be available to us such as our own card or the company card that could have been issued to us. overall a great hiring system

Operation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GENCO Distribution System.

Interview

it was really good and nice environment

Operation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GENCO Distribution System (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Very friendly interview. I didn't find it difficult at all. Just need to tell them everything you know and what you are doing at your current position. I am still waiting for their answer, and it has been 5 days. They say they will reply within 2 weeks

Manhattan Labor Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GENCO Distribution System in July 2013.

Interview

Phone conversations with the Talent Acquisition Manager to setup a phone interview with the Manager. After some delays, was able to arrange phone interview with Manager.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, fairly straight forward phone interview.   Answer Question