GENESYS Systems Integrator

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

Interviewed at GENESYS Systems Integrator

Interview Details – I was referred to GENESYS by a friend. Typically the interview process for non-referrals is lengthy. 2-4 interviews. First is over the phone. Second is a tour of the company and meet with your potential direct superior. Third is meeting with a handful of people. If they're still unsure of you after that, then they'll have a fourth interview.

Interview Question – If you had a crystal ball and could look into the future and found yourself no longer at GENESYS, what would be the reason you left?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at GENESYS Systems Integrator.

Interview Details – The only thing I have to say is be prepared to interview with many different associates from management to co-workers. They strive on finding people that are a good fit not just skills wise, but also with the team environment.

Interview Question – After passing interviews with several different management, I was taken to lunch with all of the people I would be working with in my department. It wasn't until their feedback was given to my director that an offer was put on the table.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I went in as contract to hire, so negotiation was done primarily through placement company.

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Kansas City, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GENESYS Systems Integrator.

Interview Details – It's an informal culture at Genesys and so was the interview process. More than likely would interview with a manager and one of the engineers. Most of the questions will be related to your experience and how it relates to the industries Genesys is currently involved.

There is an emphasis on passion, so make sure you talk about it during the interview. Or if asked, talk about something you're interested in.

Likeability is another factor and people who tend to be more talkative or easy going have a better chance.

Interview Question – What does Genesys do and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tough negotiators.

Worked for GENESYS Systems Integrator? Contribute to the Community!