GENEX Services

Updated Nov 21, 2014
Updated Nov 21, 2014

2.0

Field Medical Case Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at GENEX Services.

Received an email, then received a message by voicemail. An Interview was set up quickly. Basic questions were asked, comfortable setting. Very nice one person interviewed. Able to show me electronic devises.

REGIONAL SALES MANAGER-wESTERN EGION Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied in-person – interviewed at GENEX Services.

onboarding was straightforward and appropriate.

Interview Questions
    • Need to train staff on new IT products so sales can escalate.   Answer Question

FCM Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at GENEX Services.

Very basic questions. I was just informed about various duties of the job.

Interview Questions
    Ask for more financial compensation and vacation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at GENEX Services in August 2012.

Typical - the individual who interviewed me was pleasant

Once again, standard - I was told that they give annual salary increases however they did not

Account Installation Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at GENEX Services in October 2011.

new hire process varies. I was hired after 1 interview in 2011. More recently in April-June 2013, management has had interviews, then brought a few people back for a second interview before hiring.

You will interview with 1-3 Supervisors, you will not be interviewed by the head of the department. Supervisors are all extremely nice people. The attire is business casual. You are not expected to know the ins and outs of the company.

Interview Questions
    • general interview questions. "Give an example when you had to multi-task on the job", "Give an example of when you took leadership on the job"   Answer Question

RN Field Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GENEX Services in April 2011.

I was seated in a room and asked the standard interview questions by the Branch manager and the supervisors.

Interview Questions
    No, all case managers were offered the same salary regardless of education and experience. I was told I can make up the pay cut in bonus. They didn't tell me I would have to work 16 hour days from home in order to bonus. I would also have to work weekends and holidays to keep up with my reports and case load.

Bill Review Interview

I applied online – interviewed at GENEX Services in August 2010.

I do not recall the questions. I am sure the typical questions about what would you do or what did you do in this situation. Don't let them intimidate you just be yourself. take the questions and take a breath and answer them. After the interview it was pretty straight forward with the hiring process.

Interview Questions
    it was Pretty straight forward. The manager offered me their typical amount an stated he would try to get more.

Vocational Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at GENEX Services in February 2011.

You never know what you are going to get in an interview, however in this interview it was relaxed, good spirited, and frankly enjoyable. The interviewers were open and honest about the position. What I thought was interesting is that they demonstrated their company's philosophy of teamwork within the interview. This provided me a good opportunity to imagine the type of environment that I would be working in. I had a total of two interviews. Only advice I have is to be yourself, be positive and be open.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an angry client?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a deadline looming and you find errors in your report?   Answer Question

Vocational Case Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GENEX Services in January 2008.

There were several interviews with different employees and my skills and education were evaluated. A fair representation was given of job duties.

Interview Questions
    • What are the qualities that you would change most about yourself in a work environment.   Answer Question