GENEX Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

REGIONAL SALES MANAGER-wESTERN EGION Interview

REGIONAL SALES MANAGER-wESTERN EGION
Denver, CO

I applied in-person and interviewed at GENEX Services.

Interview Details – onboarding was straightforward and appropriate.

Interview Question – Need to train staff on new IT products so sales can escalate.   Answer Question

RN Field Case Manager Interview

RN Field Case Manager
Schaumburg, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at GENEX Services in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was seated in a room and asked the standard interview questions by the Branch manager and the supervisors.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, all case managers were offered the same salary regardless of education and experience. I was told I can make up the pay cut in bonus. They didn't tell me I would have to work 16 hour days from home in order to bonus. I would also have to work weekends and holidays to keep up with my reports and case load.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Wayne, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at GENEX Services in August 2012.

Interview Details – Typical - the individual who interviewed me was pleasant

Negotiation Details – Once again, standard - I was told that they give annual salary increases however they did not

Account Installation Senior Associate Interview

Account Installation Senior Associate
Wayne, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GENEX Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – new hire process varies. I was hired after 1 interview in 2011. More recently in April-June 2013, management has had interviews, then brought a few people back for a second interview before hiring.

You will interview with 1-3 Supervisors, you will not be interviewed by the head of the department. Supervisors are all extremely nice people. The attire is business casual. You are not expected to know the ins and outs of the company.

Interview Question – general interview questions. "Give an example when you had to multi-task on the job", "Give an example of when you took leadership on the job"   Answer Question

FCM Interview

FCM

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at GENEX Services.

Interview Details – Very basic questions. I was just informed about various duties of the job.

Interview Question – Really no tough questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ask for more financial compensation and vacation

Vocational Interview

Vocational

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GENEX Services in February 2011.

Interview Details – You never know what you are going to get in an interview, however in this interview it was relaxed, good spirited, and frankly enjoyable. The interviewers were open and honest about the position. What I thought was interesting is that they demonstrated their company's philosophy of teamwork within the interview. This provided me a good opportunity to imagine the type of environment that I would be working in. I had a total of two interviews. Only advice I have is to be yourself, be positive and be open.

Interview Questions

Vocational Case Manager Interview

Vocational Case Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at GENEX Services in January 2008.

Interview Details – There were several interviews with different employees and my skills and education were evaluated. A fair representation was given of job duties.

Interview Question – What are the qualities that you would change most about yourself in a work environment.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GENEX Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GENEX Services interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by GENEX Services employees and interview candidates.