GEO TV Interview Questions

3.2

Creative Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at GEO TV in September 2011.

As i was informed about the job, I immediately applied and was called for the interview. I was asked about the scenario of entertainment industry in Pakistan as if it was getting better or bad. Then I was asked about my experiences and my tendency towards creativity. I was also questioned about my inspirations. Academic background is a formality to be asked in each interview.

Interview Questions

Because that was much paying but the exposure was smaller than this one.

Internee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

interviewed at GEO TV in April 2012.

name
    why acca?

Motion Graphic Artist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GEO TV in January 2008.

Since i was already working as a freelancer with the company so it was easy for me to get in to it and since those days they needed a team so it was the best time for me which happened by it self , they made a deal and i accepted it

Human Resource Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at GEO TV in March 2009.

Initial phone interview by a HR person followed by a 1:1 interview at location. The Phone interview was relatively easy some basic questions about the employee employer relations. The 1:1 interview was also average in difficulty rating as the Manager was not going in depth .

Interview Questions

Worked for GEO TV? Contribute to the Community!