GEO TV

Relevance Date Difficulty

Creative Writer Interview

Creative Writer
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at GEO TV in September 2011.

Interview Details – As i was informed about the job, I immediately applied and was called for the interview. I was asked about the scenario of entertainment industry in Pakistan as if it was getting better or bad. Then I was asked about my experiences and my tendency towards creativity. I was also questioned about my inspirations. Academic background is a formality to be asked in each interview.

Interview Question – Why should we offer you this post?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Because that was much paying but the exposure was smaller than this one.

Internee Interview

Internee
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I interviewed at GEO TV in April 2012.

Interview Details – name
why acca?

Interview Question – dont remeber   Answer Question

Motion Graphic Artist Interview

Motion Graphic Artist

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GEO TV in January 2008.

Interview Details – Since i was already working as a freelancer with the company so it was easy for me to get in to it and since those days they needed a team so it was the best time for me which happened by it self , they made a deal and i accepted it

Interview Question – how come we assure that its your portfolio?   Answer Question

Human Resource Officer Interview

Human Resource Officer
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GEO TV in March 2009.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview by a HR person followed by a 1:1 interview at location. The Phone interview was relatively easy some basic questions about the employee employer relations. The 1:1 interview was also average in difficulty rating as the Manager was not going in depth .

Interview Questions

Worked for GEO TV? Contribute to the Community!