GEP Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clark, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at GEP in April 2012.

On-campus behavior with short case question. One Associate and one VP. Very congenial. Strategic Sourcing case.

Interview Questions
    • Declining profits for an oil drilling firm.   View Answer
    • Tell me about your resume. Can you give an example of working with people who were different than you?   Answer Question
    I am still in the negotiating process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clark, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GEP in February 2012.

On campus interview.

Final round in Clark NJ. Group case - fairly easy and unstructured.
    1-1 case.
    behavior with HR
    another case.

Pursued other opportunities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clark, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at GEP in October 2011.

The first round was conducted at university and comprised of a case interview. the interviewers were helpful and I thought I connected well with them.

Second round was held at their office in NJ. It consisted of 4 interviews. One was case study, one was a HR round, third was a analytical/numerical ability round and last one was a group work thing. In group work two people were made into a team and asked to solve a case study and make a presentation.

Each interview lasted 30 mins.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at GEP in June 2011.

The interviewing process was very straight up. I sat down with 4 different people and they asked me questions about my resume and my experiences. They of ourse told me about their company and what I should expect as an intern. They really want to work with you and make sure you get something out of the intern, as well as themselves. Overall, it was a great experience.

Associate Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at GEP in May 2011.

Tell me about yourself
    Explanation about the company and the position
    Relevant experience towards the position
    Leadership skills
    Logic questions
    Extra curricular activities

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions related to details mentioned in the resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clark, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at GEP in February 2011.

Generic behavioral interview, ask-questions-about-your-background type of stuff...the case was short and open-ended, no real conclusion. Overall not bad, but I guessed I fudged up somewhere.

Interview Questions
    • Can you describe a time when you had to work with a lot of data?   Answer Question

Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clark, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GEP in November 2010.

I was hired as part of a SUPER DAY where college student come into the office and meet with several hiring managers.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clark, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GEP in February 2010.

I first found out about Global eProcure at a job fair. When talking to the recruiter, he spoke about how the company hires from across academic disciplines, not just operations.

After handing my resume to the recruiter and also applying online through my school job board, I was offered an interview.

The first part of the interview was your normal behavioral questions. I didn't know it but there was a case portion as well. I was taken a back.

The question was how many are there at BWI International Airport at 12 pm on the Friday two weeks from now. I was allowed to ask as many questions as I wanted and to make any assumptions. The point of the question was to measure logical ability and quant skills.

I did not receive the job. My interviewer was not terribly talkative and it was difficult to get him to really start speaking. I would come to this interview with more questions prepared and ready to answer a hypothetical case.

Interview Questions
    • How many people are there at BWI on friday at noon two weeks from now?   View Answer

Sourcing Analyst Interview

Telephonic rounds with Managers and then Final HR round. They oftern give preference to MBA graduates from top B schools in India or any other masters degree from the European institutions.

Interview Questions
    • How do you select a supplier among two if both are of same standard ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at GEP in November 2013.

1) Good