GES

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative
Orlando, FL

I applied online and interviewed at GES.

Interview Details – A team interview was conducted after meeting with HR. It was great to meet the main people who you would potentially be working with

Interview Question – None - very expected interview tailored to resume   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered more than I indicated on application!

Director of Sales Interview

Director of Sales
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at GES.

Interview Details – Long interview process

Negotiation Details – it wasn't hard because we discussed what it would take to get me to come over

Very Easy Interview

Operations Coordinator Interview

Operations Coordinator
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at GES.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview that went good. Started from going on my employers and reasons for leaving. Then went over salary for each position. For Ops Coordinator position located in Orlando, FL the pay was too low so I declined ($30K/yr)

Interview Question – Reason for leaving? Pretty simple phone interview   Answer Question

Trade Show Coordinator Interview

Trade Show Coordinator
Cypress, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at GES in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for the position of Trade show Coordinator over a month before they called me in for an interview. When I applied I submitted my salary history with my resume and during the interview the salary was brought up for the position at over $5 an hour under my normal salary. The position was very detailed with alot of travel as well as extended hours including weekends, very disappointing and very low pay for what they were looking for.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to work nights, weekends and travel up to 30% of the time?   View Answer

Logistics Interview

Logistics
Renton, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at GES in October 2008.

Interview Details – The person interviewing me was very friendly and the whole process was easy. Initially, I had a phone interview followed up by a 1:1 meeting. They were very interested in my previous work experience and I believe that was the reason I was hired.

Negotiation Details – They accommodated me as much as possible during the negotiations process. It was difficult for the local office to have enough freedom to increase the pay rate, as it was determined by the corporate office and there was not much room to maneuver.

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Continuous Improvement Manager
Las Vegas, NV

The process took 2 months - interviewed at GES in December 2010.

Interview Details – first 2 round on telephone abt. 45 minutes
3rd interview was at their location which was 30 min.
last interview was also at their location lasted 35 min.

Interview Question – describe your past achievement,experiences,technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – offered me good amount. i negotiated which was accepted within 2 hrs.

great company,great benefits.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GES in December 2009.

Interview Details – Same as any other big company. interview with the manager, then meet some other supervisors then come back to sign offer, drug test, paperwork, etc.

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Teterboro, NJ

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GES in January 2009.

Interview Details – Standard interview, you must appear as if you can fit into the culture.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   View Answer
  • What are your weaknesses? What is your most predominant weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, you were given an offer and expected of accept the offer.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GES in January 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call from the HR department to schedule my interview for the next week. The HR person was friendly and helpful. When I went to the interview I met with two individuals, the direct supervisor for the position and their boss. The interview went well. Both individuals were extremely professional. I felt positive about the position and the firm. Upon accepance of the offer a drug test and background check are completed.

Interview Question – There were the standard interview questions and then some more detailed questions regarding software being used for the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate upon receipt of the offer letter. Jobs are hard to come by in the Las Vegas area and the offer was reasonable.

N/A Interview

N/A

I applied online and interviewed at GES.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview for a corporate position. The human resources lady...did not know anything about the position, reading off of the job description when I inquired more about the position, like a script. I have never interacted with such an incompetant HR rep before...

Worked for GES? Contribute to the Community!