GF Management Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at GF Management

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hampton, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GF Management in March 2012.

I had a phone interview with the Area DOS and then a face to face with the Area DOS. I was then interviewed by the Area Director of Operations. The Area DO was 15 minutes late for the interview, asked questions to which he did not listen to the answers, he was all caught up playing with his phone the entire time. Told me he knew nothing about the market or the Sales process. Clearly he was there because the ADOS did not have the juice to hire me without his approval.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing you would not expect. Just did not listen to the answers I gave.   View Answer
    I got exactly what I asked for, indicating I should have asked for more.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at GF Management.

Get a call for interview. Go in for interview and met with manager. Manager stated it was his last week and he was getting as for away from company as possible. He also said watch your back and lock up anything you bring in.. (Had to accept position or lose unemployment otherwise would have turned it down)

There was none

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GF Management.

Although it took a while for the entire process to play out, it was very thorough ending with an interview with Ken Kochenour, the CEO. I found out everything I needed to know as the interview process allowed me to ask questions of everyone that I interviewed with. Being able to meet with multiple individuals also gave me a full look at the type of employees the company attracts and keeps. Most of the employees that I spoke with have been employed for many years. You don't usually see that in management as the hospitality industry seems to be quite transient.

Interview Questions
    • I think all of the questions were expected except my favorite football team.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GF Management.

it's all about Ken the owner - if he thinks you're a manly man, he'll hire you. asks basic questions about P&L, budget knowledge, basic understanding of cash flow, management skills, what you want to do, all regular stuff

Interview Questions
    • wasn't one - he looks into your eyes & shakes your hand & makes a decision   Answer Question
    he paid me top dollar

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at GF Management.

Interviewed with three people.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Howe, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Howe, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at GF Management in July 2009.

Interviewed by another existing manager. Brief interview. Normal questions.

Be certain of expectations and requirements.

Worked for GF Management? Contribute to the Community!