GF Management

Very Easy Interview

Maintenance Interview

Maintenance
Chandler, AZ

I applied online and interviewed at GF Management.

Interview Details – Get a call for interview. Go in for interview and met with manager. Manager stated it was his last week and he was getting as for away from company as possible. He also said watch your back and lock up anything you bring in.. (Had to accept position or lose unemployment otherwise would have turned it down)

Interview Question – Can you fix things? if so your hired.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none

Management Interview

Management
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GF Management.

Interview Details – Although it took a while for the entire process to play out, it was very thorough ending with an interview with Ken Kochenour, the CEO. I found out everything I needed to know as the interview process allowed me to ask questions of everyone that I interviewed with. Being able to meet with multiple individuals also gave me a full look at the type of employees the company attracts and keeps. Most of the employees that I spoke with have been employed for many years. You don't usually see that in management as the hospitality industry seems to be quite transient.

Interview Question – I think all of the questions were expected except my favorite football team.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Vice President

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GF Management.

Interview Details – it's all about Ken the owner - if he thinks you're a manly man, he'll hire you. asks basic questions about P&L, budget knowledge, basic understanding of cash flow, management skills, what you want to do, all regular stuff

Interview Question – wasn't one - he looks into your eyes & shakes your hand & makes a decision   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – he paid me top dollar

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at GF Management.

Interview Details – Interviewed with three people.

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Howe, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at GF Management in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed by another existing manager. Brief interview. Normal questions.

Negotiation Details – Be certain of expectations and requirements.

Worked for GF Management? Contribute to the Community!