GFI Group

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at GFI Group

Interview Details – I applied online on my school's career website. I received an email from HR right away and was asked to come to the office the next day for an interview. It was very low key and was more of a conversation.

Interview Question – What do you think is important for me to know about you?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GFI Group in November 2009.

Interview Details – Met with the CEO and the COO. Very informal.

Interview Questions

New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at GFI Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – First day was basic just about yourself, walk me through your resume, why you want to work there?

Then super day, flew up to NYC and ran a series of three half hour interviews, mostly casual and conversational, why are you fit for this job? can you handle pressure well?

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GFI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GFI Group Junior Broker Trainee interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by GFI Group employees and interview candidates.