GFI Informatique

Relevance Date Difficulty

Yes Ok Interview

Yes Ok
Miami, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 9 months - interviewed at GFI Informatique in February 2012.

Interview Details – I hope for you find me one pleace of your uneversity.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I advice the other people this job is very easy not hard.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Sophia Antipolis (France)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at GFI Informatique in December 2010.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews about my projects. And no on place.

Interview Question – There was no technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ask more than you want. You will not get a rise.

Lead Developer Interview

Lead Developer
Aix-en-Provence (France)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at GFI Informatique in July 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview, no programming tests, J2EE general questions to check the knowledge of a 3-tier application. There was the technical director and the manager of the agency.

Interview Question – nothing difficult or unexpected, they were kind of trusting you. Questions match my background about J2EE.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Senior Systems Administrator
Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at GFI Informatique in July 2009.

Interview Details – I was pointed out to GFI as a reference ans the HIring and Interview was very straightforward and a swift process

Interview Question – I didn't realy know the customer I was being placed and the entire process was done on the assumption I did.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at GFI Informatique in June 2010.

Interview Details – Their recruiter contacted me, because I've sent my CV while I was still studying. After updating my resume I got called by an engineer. His English was very bad and I had problems understanding the questions. He asked some really easy ones about OOP and Java.

The recruiter told me that they will contact me soon and they never did. I've heard opinions that there is a lot of mess in their recruitng process.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GFI Informatique? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GFI Informatique interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by GFI Informatique employees and interview candidates.