GFI Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consumer Support Tech Interview

Consumer Support Tech
Clearwater, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at GFI Software in December 2011.

Interview Details – I sent my resume and cover letter after I found the job on Careerbuilder. I got a call back from their HR manager the same day and was given a short interview on the phone. I set up a face to face interview the for the next day. I first met with the HR manager and was told the details of the position and asked a few generic questions about my technical skills and support service over the phone. I feel like their ideal canidate would have to have experience giving technical support over the phone, or anyone with call center experience. I then met with the managers of the tech support team. It was very casual. I was asked about my experience working on the phone and a few technical questions one being, "how would you find a worksstation's IP address." Overall it went well I thought.

Interview Questions

Worked for GFI Software? Contribute to the Community!