GKN Driveline North America

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at GKN Driveline North America.

Interview Details – Got selected through career website

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself after 5 years?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

Interviewed at GKN Driveline North America

Interview Details – Standard behavioral based interview questions about projects, challenges etc. I interviewed with HR, other engineers and managers. They had a book with various questions in that they picked from. They looked for how I overcame challenges in projects.

Interview Question – Nothing surprising or challenging   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern
Mebane, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at GKN Driveline North America in June 2011.

Interview Details – Mostly questions from your resume. They expect straight forward answers. No beating around the bush. Questions will depend on the type of position also. If it involves floor job, they test for people skills and inter personal skills. Technical know-how is a must. Chances are that they might ask you a few questions on their processes and systems. Basic understanding of the business is a must.

Interview Question – Being an International, how will you work with the people in the floor, most of them being Americans?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineering Intern Interview

Manufacturing Engineering Intern
Mebane, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at GKN Driveline North America in February 2011.

Interview Details – Questions were of behavioural type with some questions on resume like projects done & prior work experience.

Interview Question – Tell me about the most difficult and frustrating task you have had to complete   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations done.

Worked for GKN Driveline North America? Contribute to the Community!