GKN Driveline North America Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at GKN Driveline North America

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GKN Driveline North America (Newton, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

interviewed with HR and the hiring manager. This was an internal promotion. Already being a GKN employee there was not as many steps in the interviewing process since I was already familiar with the company and their standards.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you experienced constructive criticism and how did you respond to it?   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GKN Driveline North America.

Interview

Got selected through career website

Interview Questions

Interview

Standard behavioral based interview questions about projects, challenges etc. I interviewed with HR, other engineers and managers. They had a book with various questions in that they picked from. They looked for how I overcame challenges in projects.

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mebane, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at GKN Driveline North America (Mebane, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

Mostly questions from your resume. They expect straight forward answers. No beating around the bush. Questions will depend on the type of position also. If it involves floor job, they test for people skills and inter personal skills. Technical know-how is a must. Chances are that they might ask you a few questions on their processes and systems. Basic understanding of the business is a must.

Interview Questions

• Being an International, how will you work with the people in the floor, most of them being Americans?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mebane, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GKN Driveline North America (Mebane, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

Questions were of behavioural type with some questions on resume like projects done & prior work experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult and frustrating task you have had to complete   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations done.