GLG Partners Interview Questions

2.3

Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GLG Partners.

Applied online. Process took about 3 weeks.
    Had a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Was asked to give overview of resume and then expand on some portions.
      2. Asked to describe the GLG business model.
      3. Asked about a challenge I faced during my work history and how I reached a solution/goal.
      4. Asked why I was interested in the position/what I hoped to gain
        Answer Question

Member Solutions Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GLG Partners.

I was contacted to set up a phone interview. The first interview was only about 20 minutes. They only wanted to know if you understood what their company is about. The following phone interviews where repetitive. How many time are you going to ask me to describe myself? They asked the same questions over and over. Do your research.

Associate Program, Professional Services Firms Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at GLG Partners.

Quick to respond. First round was behavioral questions. I asked a lot of questions about the company and answered basic question about my resume, past experiences.
    A description of the position and role was provided.

Second round interview was very much the same as the first. I was asked to describe the roll as it was described to me and explain why I was a good candidate. I was also asked to explain why consultants might prefer the service to industry clients.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to explain why consultants might prefer the service to industry clients.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied online - interviewed at GLG Partners in September 2013.

Web Intervew

Research Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at GLG Partners in January 2012.

An individual contacted me based on something I had written that he liked. We spoke for about 45 minutes, then he said he'd like me to speak with someone else who would give me compensation information & answer any further questions I might have. The other person, however, was very terse. He asked me almost no questions. He also provided so little information I was left wondering what the status of my application was. Now, it appears that the first individual believes I have come on board, but I literally wouldn't know how to do so if I had.

Interview Questions
    The first individual has contacted me several times, but when I try to reach him, he is not there. He is, nonetheless, very anxious to have me on board and has said so several times. I am just scratching my head.

Worked for GLG Partners? Contribute to the Community!