GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer
Malta, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES in May 2012.

Interview Details – Was invited for an Onsite hiring Event where I had the chance to meet hiring manager of various departments.I had a chance to speak with all of them and hand over my resume.After a week, I had a phone interview and was allowed for an onsite interview.This generally happens during Fridays. Four technical rounds and one HR round.In a week,the HR manager called and offered me the position.

Interview Question – Why GlobalFoundries?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer
Malta, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied at job fair, quick phone interview to establish candidacy, then sent to Malta, NY for an on-site. The on-site consisted of a team-building exercise and 5 30-minute mixed-style interviews. The interviews were generally the same set of questions over and over again. Everything went well until I got to the last interviewer, who seemed put off that my qualifications were in Computer Science instead of engineering (GlobalFoundries recruited me for this specific job). Therefore, I did not receive an offer even though most of the interview process went well.

Interview Question – Name your workplace role model, and 3 characteristics you admire about them.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Worked for GLOBALFOUNDRIES? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GLOBALFOUNDRIES Manufacturing Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GLOBALFOUNDRIES employees and interview candidates.