GLOBALFOUNDRIES Senior Internal Auditor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malta, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES (Malta, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview consisted of a phone interview with the IA Director, and then face to face with HR and Director and the team lead from New York office. The Director impressed me as pleasant and professional, when the Team Lead at the Malta office was very negative as if it was a "firing interview". A follow up phone interview was held in the same fashion, where the lead auditor was negative, and I could really see her micromanaging people, which is a turnoff for anyone reasonable. She did not listen carefully to the answers I provided, and frequently interrupted me with sometimes irrelevant and judgemental comments. I felt strong lack of people skills.

Interview Questions

I know that GlobalFoundries is a great company, but I think the interviewing process lacks respect to professionals that are eager to work there. I think someone more senior should conduct interviews, because intreview should not be confused with an interrogation.