GMR Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.4

Project Accounting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing in August 2015.

Interview

I interviewed for the position I was currently in as a temp for the last year and three months. Hr emailed me for my interview with with them and then I was set up to interview with the director and then I was set up to interview with the manager even though I was told in the interview I had with the Manger over a year ago that this is a temp to hire position. I then was set up to interview with the second manager they hired just a month ago.

Interview Questions

• You are currently in this position, What are your current job duties in this position   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied on GMR's website and received an e-mail from the HR business partner within a week. We set up time for a 20-30 minute phone interview. The phone interview went very well and the lady I talked to was very nice. She told me she was still interviewing people over the phone and would get in touch with me within a week.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable working for an agency that has a tobacco client?   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest professional accomplishment?   Answer Question

Lead Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews and emails were followed up by negotiations for pay. I initally declined the position due to pay at which point they raised it to accommodate my request.

Interview Questions

• Do you fell comfortable speaking with strangers?   1 Answer

Campus Ambassador Interview

Interview

I had both a phone and Skype interview. The questions were strait forward and interviewer was easy to talk to. They asked simple questions like what do you do on campus, how are you involved etc. They also asked if you are familiar with the brand they are marketing.

IT Interview Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing.

Interview

I was initially contacted by HR staff through LinkedIn. I had a phone screen with HR, then a phone screen with an IT team member. I had two in-person group interviews on site, with 3-4 people each time. I was asked many technical questions to assess competence, but all were relevant. I was also asked behavioral type questions, to assess cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• The team client is an often maligned industry. Do you mind working with this client?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated compensation and vacation.

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing.

Interview

Called to set up a phone interview with an HR representative. About two weeks later called to set up another phone interview with the Account Director for the account hiring. Each phone interview lasted about half hour. The first interview was pretty standard, with the strengths and weaknesses. The second interview was more explanation of the specific job description.

Interview Questions

• Whether or not I was interested in moving to the area.   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Interview

Corporate buy out only phone interview easy

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a person was irate with you at work and how did u handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation pay based on location

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New Berlin, WI) in May 2013.

Interview

Not a very smooth interview process. took a while and communication was not forthcoming, a lot of folks seemed to not know what was going on throughout the process, i seemed to follow up more than the recruiter or manager did, overall it took them too long to get back to me and i was not going to take the position after that,

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker who wasn't doing his/her fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome? Give me an example of a time when you took the time to share a co-worker's or supervisor's achievements with others? Tell me about a time that you didn't work well with a supervisor. What was the outcome and how would you have changed the outcome? Have you worked with someone you didn't like? If so, how did you handle it? Tell me about a time that you helped someone. Tell me about a time that you misjudged a person. How do you get along with older (younger) co-workers? Describe a decision you made that was a failure. What happened and why? Tell me about a time that you worked conveying technical information to a nontechnical audience. Tell me about a time that you worked with data, interpreting data, and presenting data. Why do you think you will be successful at this job? Tell me about a time that you participated in a team, what was your role? Tell me about a time when you were faced with conflicting priorities. How did you determine the top priority? Tell me about a time when you failed.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GMR Marketing.

Interview

1st has an in person interview with HR, then had an interview with Program Director and Manager

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New Berlin, WI).

Interview

Consists of a phone interview, a group panel interview with lead developers and 2 skill tests. Overall, the process was quick and smooth

Interview Questions

• Technical C#/SQL/jQuery questions along with behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was good and I did not negotiate