GMR Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2014

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at GMR Marketing in May 2013.

Not a very smooth interview process. took a while and communication was not forthcoming, a lot of folks seemed to not know what was going on throughout the process, i seemed to follow up more than the recruiter or manager did, overall it took them too long to get back to me and i was not going to take the position after that,

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker who wasn't doing his/her fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome?
      Give me an example of a time when you took the time to share a co-worker's or supervisor's achievements with others?
      Tell me about a time that you didn't work well with a supervisor. What was the outcome and how would you have changed the outcome?
      Have you worked with someone you didn't like? If so, how did you handle it?
      Tell me about a time that you helped someone.
      Tell me about a time that you misjudged a person.
      How do you get along with older (younger) co-workers?
      Describe a decision you made that was a failure. What happened and why?
      Tell me about a time that you worked conveying technical information to a nontechnical audience.
      Tell me about a time that you worked with data, interpreting data, and presenting data.
      Why do you think you will be successful at this job?
      Tell me about a time that you participated in a team, what was your role?
      Tell me about a time when you were faced with conflicting priorities. How did you determine the top priority?
      Tell me about a time when you failed.
        Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GMR Marketing in October 2012.

Solid process with several current employees included. Good review of agencies culture and policies.

Interview Questions
    • How comfortable are you with pitching new business? Are there any categories of business that you would NOT work on?   Answer Question
    Fair

Campus Ambassador Interview

I had both a phone and Skype interview. The questions were strait forward and interviewer was easy to talk to. They asked simple questions like what do you do on campus, how are you involved etc. They also asked if you are familiar with the brand they are marketing.

IT Interview Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GMR Marketing.

I was initially contacted by HR staff through LinkedIn. I had a phone screen with HR, then a phone screen with an IT team member. I had two in-person group interviews on site, with 3-4 people each time.

I was asked many technical questions to assess competence, but all were relevant. I was also asked behavioral type questions, to assess cultural fit.

Interview Questions
    • The team client is an often maligned industry. Do you mind working with this client?   Answer Question
    Negotiated compensation and vacation.

Account Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at GMR Marketing.

Called to set up a phone interview with an HR representative. About two weeks later called to set up another phone interview with the Account Director for the account hiring. Each phone interview lasted about half hour. The first interview was pretty standard, with the strengths and weaknesses. The second interview was more explanation of the specific job description.

Interview Questions
    • Whether or not I was interested in moving to the area.   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Corporate buy out only phone interview easy

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when a person was irate with you at work and how did u handle it?   Answer Question
    no negotiation pay based on location

Recruiting Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at GMR Marketing.

1st has an in person interview with HR, then had an interview with Program Director and Manager

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI

I applied online - interviewed at GMR Marketing.

Consists of a phone interview, a group panel interview with lead developers and 2 skill tests. Overall, the process was quick and smooth

Interview Questions
    • Technical C#/SQL/jQuery questions along with behavioral questions   Answer Question
    The offer was good and I did not negotiate

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GMR Marketing in August 2010.

Three interviews, two being phone interviews and one in person. Took a month to hire after initial submission of application/resume. Process was then very quick and was at work 2 weeks after the initial call. Overall very easy process.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your current position to come work at GMR?   View Answer
    pay, vacation and start date.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at GMR Marketing in March 2008.

The process can be long and tedious, have to follow up often with the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Miller Lite or Bud Lite? Green Bay Packers or Chicago Bears? Pepsi or Coke?   View Answer

Worked for GMR Marketing? Contribute to the Community!