GMR Marketing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
New Berlin, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at GMR Marketing in May 2013.

Interview Details – Not a very smooth interview process. took a while and communication was not forthcoming, a lot of folks seemed to not know what was going on throughout the process, i seemed to follow up more than the recruiter or manager did, overall it took them too long to get back to me and i was not going to take the position after that,

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker who wasn't doing his/her fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome?
Give me an example of a time when you took the time to share a co-worker's or supervisor's achievements with others?
Tell me about a time that you didn't work well with a supervisor. What was the outcome and how would you have changed the outcome?
Have you worked with someone you didn't like? If so, how did you handle it?
Tell me about a time that you helped someone.
Tell me about a time that you misjudged a person.
How do you get along with older (younger) co-workers?
Describe a decision you made that was a failure. What happened and why?
Tell me about a time that you worked conveying technical information to a nontechnical audience.
Tell me about a time that you worked with data, interpreting data, and presenting data.
Why do you think you will be successful at this job?
Tell me about a time that you participated in a team, what was your role?
Tell me about a time when you were faced with conflicting priorities. How did you determine the top priority?
Tell me about a time when you failed.
  Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Vice President
New Berlin, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GMR Marketing in October 2012.

Interview Details – Solid process with several current employees included. Good review of agencies culture and policies.

Interview Question – How comfortable are you with pitching new business? Are there any categories of business that you would NOT work on?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair

Campus Ambassador Interview

Campus Ambassador

Interviewed at GMR Marketing

Interview Details – I had both a phone and Skype interview. The questions were strait forward and interviewer was easy to talk to. They asked simple questions like what do you do on campus, how are you involved etc. They also asked if you are familiar with the brand they are marketing.

Interview Question – Just requested examples of how you showed leadership   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

IT Interview Interview

IT Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GMR Marketing.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by HR staff through LinkedIn. I had a phone screen with HR, then a phone screen with an IT team member. I had two in-person group interviews on site, with 3-4 people each time.

I was asked many technical questions to assess competence, but all were relevant. I was also asked behavioral type questions, to assess cultural fit.

Interview Question – The team client is an often maligned industry. Do you mind working with this client?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated compensation and vacation.

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at GMR Marketing.

Interview Details – Called to set up a phone interview with an HR representative. About two weeks later called to set up another phone interview with the Account Director for the account hiring. Each phone interview lasted about half hour. The first interview was pretty standard, with the strengths and weaknesses. The second interview was more explanation of the specific job description.

Interview Question – Whether or not I was interested in moving to the area.   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Brand Ambassador

Interviewed at GMR Marketing

Interview Details – Corporate buy out only phone interview easy

Interview Question – Name a time when a person was irate with you at work and how did u handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation pay based on location

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Recruiting Assistant

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at GMR Marketing.

Interview Details – 1st has an in person interview with HR, then had an interview with Program Director and Manager

Interview Question – Why should they choose me   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
New Berlin, WI

I applied online and interviewed at GMR Marketing.

Interview Details – Consists of a phone interview, a group panel interview with lead developers and 2 skill tests. Overall, the process was quick and smooth

Interview Question – Technical C#/SQL/jQuery questions along with behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was good and I did not negotiate

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New Berlin, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GMR Marketing in August 2010.

Interview Details – Three interviews, two being phone interviews and one in person. Took a month to hire after initial submission of application/resume. Process was then very quick and was at work 2 weeks after the initial call. Overall very easy process.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current position to come work at GMR?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – pay, vacation and start date.

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor
New Berlin, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at GMR Marketing in March 2008.

Interview Details – The process can be long and tedious, have to follow up often with the recruiter.

Interview Question – Miller Lite or Bud Lite? Green Bay Packers or Chicago Bears? Pepsi or Coke?   View Answer

Worked for GMR Marketing? Contribute to the Community!