GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd.
www.johnstonequipment.com Mississauga, Canada 500 to 999 Employees

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director, Rentals and Rebuilds Interview

Director, Rentals and Rebuilds
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. in April 2014.

Interview Details – Initially connected through a recruiter; I first had to write the Caliper Test. They rely heavily on this test and make it mandatory for all hires. They insist that it has never been wrong. Obviously I did well enough to enter the interview stage. 2 interviews with two different VPs. The interviews were relaxed and fair.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Simply asked me to share my experiences and relate them to the position at hand. Other normal interview questions...tell me about yourself; what is your worst attribute, etc.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Interview

Sales
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. in July 2009.

Interview Details – Long and difficult interview. Make sure you're prepared!

Interview Question – I can't remember the interview questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Credit and Collection Interview

Credit and Collection
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was fairly simple, since I met the hiring manager before in a meeting. Very simple questions.

Negotiation Details – Little poor with in terms of experience

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. employees and interview candidates.