GN ReSound

www.gnresound.com

GN ReSound Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at GN ReSound

Software Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at GN ReSound in October 2011.

Communications with the company were smooth. They took hiring seriously by performing phone screenings followed by skills test including a project to complete which showed exactly what skills would be required for the job. The in person interviews were relatively smooth although there was some confusion. The whole process was comfortable and professional.

Interview Questions
    I felt that there was no need to negotiate anything. The offer they presented was competitive and a significant increase from the situation I was in previously. Benefits, pay, work environment, flexibility were all significantly better than what I had currently.

Marketing Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GN ReSound in March 2011.

Reached out to marketing director directly. Planning for the interview, I researched the company, history, product mix (BTE to CIC ratio), how the technology stacks up against the competition, last product launch to be familiar with it. Reviewed stock, Press releases, booths to see what their presence was like at recent expos. Also looked online to get a comparison of B2B marketing against the competitor. What publications they were in, the messaging, and products featured. Be familiar with all of this.

As far as the company culture, I was a bit underwhelmed. There was a lot of potential, but people seemed to work in silos, rather than collectively toward the same goal in that collaborative way. I prefer the latter.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to market our latest product against the competition, how would you emphasize our product features?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GN ReSound in March 2010.

Initial interview as a telephone interview with HR

The next interview was with the General Manager

Interview Questions
    • The interview was slightly unconventional, mostly standard questions - strengths and weaknesses - that sort of thing.   Answer Question
    Salary was appropriate so there was no negotiation