GNC

GNC Assistant Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GNC in February 2012.

When it comes to becoming assistant manager, it just went by how your numbers were and who you knew in the company if your numbers weren't good.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to move up in a company like this. The reason you want to say if because you believe in helping people, and your truly dedicated in the field.   Answer Question
I would say go for it, just make sure your doing it for the right reasons. It a good paying job if you push yourself.

Other Interview Reviews for GNC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GNC in December 2010.

Took about a week of calling to even get a response after I was left a message to schedule a phone interview. Then about another week after the phone interview to do a 1:1 with a store manager. Then about 3 days after that I had to interview again with the RSD.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at GNC in October 2013.

To work in a technically competitive and motivated environment where I can use my existing skill set to the best, gather a wide range of new skills and put my abilities to the zenith towards achieving the company’s values and goals.