GNC Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GNC (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

I was called to interview with a Senior Manager. She was very nice and asked about previous work experience. She also asked if this position was a career or a temporary position for me. Be prepared to discuss your goals and what you can offer the company.(your strengths) If you make it through this interview you will have a second with an Area Manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress in the workplace?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GNC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GNC (Bronx, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

When it comes to becoming assistant manager, it just went by how your numbers were and who you knew in the company if your numbers weren't good.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to move up in a company like this. The reason you want to say if because you believe in helping people, and your truly dedicated in the field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would say go for it, just make sure your doing it for the right reasons. It a good paying job if you push yourself.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at GNC in July 2011.

Interview

I was asked the basics. Did not have to have a resume. This job requires you to look fit and express an interest in sales. I have seen many employees without any prior knowledge of supplements.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GNC (Bloomington, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

Took about a week of calling to even get a response after I was left a message to schedule a phone interview. Then about another week after the phone interview to do a 1:1 with a store manager. Then about 3 days after that I had to interview again with the RSD.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at GNC (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

To work in a technically competitive and motivated environment where I can use my existing skill set to the best, gather a wide range of new skills and put my abilities to the zenith towards achieving the company’s values and goals.