GNC

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bronx, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at GNC in February 2012.

Interview Details – When it comes to becoming assistant manager, it just went by how your numbers were and who you knew in the company if your numbers weren't good.

Interview Question – Why do you want to move up in a company like this. The reason you want to say if because you believe in helping people, and your truly dedicated in the field.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would say go for it, just make sure your doing it for the right reasons. It a good paying job if you push yourself.

Very Easy Interview

Bloomington, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GNC in December 2010.

Interview Details – Took about a week of calling to even get a response after I was left a message to schedule a phone interview. Then about another week after the phone interview to do a 1:1 with a store manager. Then about 3 days after that I had to interview again with the RSD.

Interview Questions

Very Difficult Interview

Chandigarh (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at GNC in October 2013.

Interview Details – To work in a technically competitive and motivated environment where I can use my existing skill set to the best, gather a wide range of new skills and put my abilities to the zenith towards achieving the company’s values and goals.

Interview Question – yes i m ready for each process   Answer Question

Worked for GNC? Contribute to the Community!