GNC Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.0

Regional Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GNC.

Interview

Very long process. They want you but keep you waiting to hear back. It is just a process so don't worry about it. The HR person does ask you a few questions over the phone about your job history. She was even good about asking about why I would leave my current job and what I liked about my job. She asked why GNC. I did my research on GNC - you don't need to. They are just looking for bodies. They make the job sound important though but it sure is not.

Negotiation

I asked for extra vacation and received it.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GNC.

Interview

Talked to a few different people, interviewed by myself, everyone was very polite and I didn't feel intimidated at all... Asked very typical questions: "Tell me about yourself", "What do you want to gain out of this internship?" "Tell me about your previous job" "Have you had any other internships?" etc.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncy, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at GNC (Muncy, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

Store 545 Makes You Wait Forever So Don't Work At Store 545, They Do Phone Interviews With Another Manager But First They Preform One On One Interviews With Applient Store Manager So Its A Pretty Easy Process

Negotiation

Don't Work At Store 545

GNC Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GNC.

Interview

I did a telephone screening with a store manager, followed by another interview this time face to face with the same store manager. I then interviewed with the Regional Sales Director and was offered the position. The first two interviews was very little talking on my end, just very informative job descriptions from the interviewer. The RSD got more in depth on my background.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at GNC.

Interview

Several interviews to get hired. There are a lot of expectations from management. Everyone has to go online and fill out an application, but I don't feel like I would have been hired if I didn't go into a store and talk to someone about the job. Interviewing managers were extremely professional.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an angry customer who wants to return their items?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable. Either take the minimum wage and hope for good commissions, or don't take the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at GNC (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview was pretty standard, I came and submitted my resume in person. Actually ran into the manager and talked to him about the position and my past experience. He gave me his number and told me to call him the following Monday to set up an interview which I did. I interviewed with him and the other store manager where they asked pretty basic questions like what is my sales experience and would I be okay with the pay.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GNC (New York, NY).

Interview

My interview was a 1 on 1 interview with a store manager. During my interview I was questioned about my prior experience and how I thought it would aid my ability to excel in the prospective position. He asked me if I was comfortable working for minimum wage while working to earn additional income through commission.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Went into the store of where I would be working and answered a few questions. Very general questions any one could guess. Do you work out, take vitamins, etc. Was asked if familiar with gold card program. Asked if I believe in it. Very weird question.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe in the Gold Card Program?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Regional Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GNC.

Interview

The HR recruiter I spoke to first was very professional and pleasant. She was a strong representative of the company. Phone interview first. Interviewed by potential supervisor in person, that only talked about himself.

Interview Questions

• He asked how I could manage turnover in a company that doesn't pay their managers well.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at GNC.

Interview

Quick and easy. Few questions. Straight to the point. I liked that alot. Adults should be treated as such. Alot of these mgrs that are interviewing need to watch there language.

Negotiation

None it was minimum wage plus commission on what u sell