GNC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

1.9

GNC Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GNC.

Interview

I dropped off my resume in store, they contacted me via phone call to schedule the interview. after the interview they gave me a specific date that they were going to call me. i called them because i didnt hear from them and they hired me. just one interview, with one person.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

GNC Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GNC (Morgantown, WV).

Interview

My interview process was possibly different than others as I had worked with hiring manager for another retailer prior to GNC,

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was if I would be willing to accept the low salary offer with commission possibilities.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was presented as there was no room to negotiate!

Military Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GNC (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I got a call saying they would like me to come in for an interview. I came in and interviews in January and I didn't hear back until April due to the other intern deciding to stay a little longer than my boss was told. They called in April offering me the job if I still wanted it so I accepted. My interview was very casual and more of a conversation getting to know me to see if I was a good fit. Overall, positive experience.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a casual conversation with my boss. She wanted to make sure we would be a good fit working together.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GNC.

Interview

They ask you the usual questions, most managers aren't professional enough or educated enough to actually ask insightful or unique questions....just study basic ones and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating, they pay you minimum wage, and you work part time, end of story.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at GNC.

Interview

Pretty standard interview. The manager asked me to tell him about myself and the relevance of my past employment history to the desired position. The manager was very nice and upfront about the position. As a sales associate I would get paid min. wage plus commission and the better your sales numbers are, the more hours you get.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at GNC.

Interview

multiple intervews with manger all across the region and you ave to drive to obsuce locations far away from where you apply

Interview Questions

• are you willing to do what you are told if you don't agree with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

nothing is negotiable

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GNC.

Interview

Basic questions, behavioral

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GNC (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Initial call to set up interview. No phone interview involved.
    First interview at store with store manager.
    Basis questions included background, experiences, strength, weakness, and sales role playing.
    Second interview manager of area with similar questions.

Interview Questions

• What size of clothes do you wear?
      What size of condom do you wear?

1 Answer

Negotiation

None

GNC Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clovis, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GNC (Clovis, NM) in September 2013.

Interview

Brief initial phone interview, 1:1 interview, store looked clean, employees were professional and welcoming, district mgr. was attentive and professional. The interview questions were aligned with the job description along with scenario based questions.

Interview Questions

• All questions were on par with job expectations.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I was contacted by the store manager for a phone interview and then invited for a face to face interview. It went well.

Interview Questions

I had another job offer.