GNC

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at GNC in March 2011.

Interview Details – Short phone interview after submitting a resume and application. Followed by an informal interview in the store.

Interview Question – If you actually know something about nutrition or health products you should be fine. just take the incentive and bring up things you know if you can.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

District Manager Interview

District Manager
Kansas City, MO

The process took a day - interviewed at GNC in January 2010.

Interview Details – I met the Regional Manager in a hotel. He interviewed me for 60 minutes (answered 2 phone calls while interviewing me). I got an email a few weeks later that I was not selected.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GNC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GNC interview questions and advice in Kansas City, MO. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GNC employees and interview candidates.