GNC Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

1.9

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

The interview process was really drawn out, I went to 4 interviews and had to drive long distances. only to be told I would get hired and then wait two weeks to start

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GNC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GNC (Burlington, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

There were not many questions asked, interview flowed very quickly. Two different interviews were conducted - one with the store manager and the second with the regional manager. They explained their goals and expectations and asked if I could meet them. The Hiring Manager was very friendly and open about information of the position and answered all questions thoroughly.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GNC (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for a part time sales position online. Got a call back the next day from a store manager from a location that was different than the one I applied for.

Interview Questions

• He asked a few basic questions about my sales background and my availability. Also asked questions about my educational background.   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GNC in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online. I was called in for a interview the next day with a store manager. Two weeks later I was called in for an interview with regional manager at another store. I was offered a position the next day. The first was ten minutes. The second was less than five.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncy, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GNC (Muncy, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

Store 545 Makes You Wait Forever So Don't Work At Store 545, They Do Phone Interviews With Another Manager But First They Preform One On One Interviews With Applient Store Manager So Its A Pretty Easy Process

Negotiation

Don't Work At Store 545

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

Several interviews to get hired. There are a lot of expectations from management. Everyone has to go online and fill out an application, but I don't feel like I would have been hired if I didn't go into a store and talk to someone about the job. Interviewing managers were extremely professional.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an angry customer who wants to return their items?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable. Either take the minimum wage and hope for good commissions, or don't take the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GNC (Kennesaw, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Straight forward asked you questions regarding past jobs and asks you general questions on supplements. They might pull out a supplement (usually protein) and ask you to sell it. They will tell you about the jib and ask you if it sounds right for you. It was a very easy interview. Then they will refer you to a rsd for an second interview which is more on your character than your selling capabilities.

Interview Questions

• Can you sell me this supplement?   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

The interview is pretty much them calling you in and talking with you and telling you about the store. Pretty much if you get a phone call from this company your already hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

2 interviews, and done. asked me about the pst history of jo positions on my resume.

Negotiation

no negotiation on pay for entry level. it is minimum wage plus commission

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GNC (Miami, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy. I applied online and got a call a few days later and was asked to come in. Met with store manager and went over a sheet of paper with me took 10 minutes. Got a call a few days later and was offered the job.