GNS Healthcare

Updated Oct 23, 2014

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at GNS Healthcare

Multiple Positions Interview

I applied online – interviewed at GNS Healthcare.

The interview process was not well coordinated. Interviewers were late to very late. I interviewed with 6+ people: twice in person at the office and one phone interview. I liked the people and the enthusiasm, but the organization was lacking. I got a phone call expecting to receive an offer, but was declined for all of the positions I was up for.

It was true I probably was not a great fit for the positions offered; they were small enough to re-write the job descriptions if needed. The person who called rejecting me was less than articulate by saying I "was too old, I mean too qualified, I mean...you wouldn't be happy in this position."

Bottom line: they are new company just learning how to be a company.

Interview Questions
    • Overall the questions were relatively straight forward, but some of the higher level people wanted to synthesize what they and others had said.   Answer Question

Computational Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GNS Healthcare in January 2014.

Contacted by recruiter 3 days after my LinkedIn application.
    She sent me a detailed questionnaire regarding projects/salary etc... Shortly after I sent in my answers, they gave another test "to see how I think".
    Got no response or acknowledgement after that.
    I consider this a bad experience, time wasted.

Interview Questions
    • The take-home question itself was an interesting machine learning question, perhaps not too difficult (I had not looked at this material for a long time so I had to look up different methods to figure out which one was being referenced). I thought it was posed in an interesting way and some thought had gone into not revealing too much.   Answer Question