GOJO Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

3.3

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GOJO (Cuyahoga Falls, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews (one with the talent acquisition specialist & the second with the supervisor over the benefits dept), 1 long interview (5 sets of 45 minutes with a different person each time), and then a 30 minute presentation/power point.

Interview Questions

• All questions were "tell me a bout a time when..."   Answer Question

Manager, Internal Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GOJO (Akron, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

Hiring manager was not very communicative. She did not confirm initial phone interview so I had to assume that the day/time was convenient for her. The interview lasted about 20 minutes in which not much about my background was discussed. She told me she'd be getting back to me the following day or so regarding next steps but I never heard back. Subsequent follow up on my part was not acknowledged. I am still in limbo 6 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions per se, as interviewer didn't delve deeply into my background or qualifications.   Answer Question

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GOJO (Cuyahoga Falls, OH).

Interview

I was most disappointed with this process of interviewing. The process was long and drawn out as well as I came back several times to only be told that I was passed over by an internal canidate, and this was told to me after I called and called for weeks to speak to HR. Several of the interviewers were late, over 30 minutes for a few of them and they did not apologize, I know things happen, but an apology would have been considerate. I had a phone screen with HR, phone screen with Hiring manager, on site interview with manager and additional staff, and I had an interview with management at Headquarters where I waited for an hour to be told I would have to reschedule becasue the other parties did not come into the office that day. I also felt this was inconsiderate considering I am unemployed and drove quite a long way. Gas costs money. In the end I was not given an offer and was not going to be told this I guess until I called and confirmed. Very unprofessional staff.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GOJO (Akron, OH) in April 2008.

Interview

Fairly comprehensive. Had two separate rounds of interviews. I was asked to give a project presentation as a last step. They checked references and background.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember, but questions were typical ones you get anywhere.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate pay since it was well above what I was already making. I did negotiate some relo benefits which were generally accepted.

Marketing/Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GOJO (Akron, OH) in April 2008.

Interview

As I had another offer, I was under some time pressure to get through the process at GOJO. The GOJO folks were especially accommodating, moving me through the entire process, from phone screen to offer, in 4 days. The process consisted of interviews with five managers over a period of two days. Each interview session was 1-on-1, no testing required (except for the pre-employment drug test).

Interview Questions

• As I was interviewing for a relatively high-level professional position, there were a number of questions about my personal approach to business situations.   1 Answer

GOJO is an impressive company with great people but the other company I was considering provided a bit more flexibility.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GOJO in November 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone screen with HR, a phone interview with the hiring manager, a face-to-face interview on-site with 5 people and a final face-to-face interview on-site with another 4 people and a presentation to a group of six.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult situations.   1 Answer