GP Strategies

GP Strategies Training Coordinator Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Training Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GP Strategies.

The interview process was very pleasant.

Interview Questions
Minor negotiations to get a slight increase.

Other Interview Reviews for GP Strategies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GP Strategies in August 2012.

I was emailed and called asking to interview with GP Strategies. I was interviewed by a Training Coordinator Specialist and her boss via telephone. I was asked about 15 questions and the interview took about 45 minutes long. I was told to expect to hear back from them within two weeks. Its been five weeks now and no one is replying to my emails or phone calls.

Interview Questions
    • What is it about the people you work with that you enjoy the most?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GP Strategies in June 2011.

Applied online. Got a call from the Implementation manager onsite at Cisco systems (each site is different). Scheduled a 1:1 interview. Had a form from which she asked standard questions. Quick interview and I felt like it went really badly. A week later I got a call from the Supervisor and she had a phone interview with me.That went really well. A week later I got a call from the HR rep. and she offered me the job.

Interview Questions
    • What type of learning management systems have you used?   View Answer
    • Fairly standard questions.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate but I wish i had. They offered 48,006 but the cap on the salary is 50k.

Training Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GP Strategies.

Interview started with HR on the phone. They really asked many of the questions on my background and being very specific. Next step was interviewing with another training coordinator then finally with the project manager. The questions were all focused on experience and dealing with logistics of my last job.

Interview Questions
    • What was the biggest challenge on your last job and how did you overcome?   Answer Question
    HR called me on the phone and told me they would email me a letter of the offer.

Training Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GP Strategies in May 2012.

Very nice in-person interview and phone interview. All of my questions were addressed.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave your former position?   View Answer
    They couldn't match what I formally made but the commute reduction made it attractive.