GRASSI & CO. Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at GRASSI & CO.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GRASSI & CO. (Jericho, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Was invited to interview two times at Grassi before I was offered the position. Each meeting was very well planned and I met with several members of the management team who were involved in the decision-making process. My interview experience was very good - I was made to feel welcome and comfortable, all were very friendly, professional and courteous.

Interview Questions

• Questions were relevant to the position I was applying for, as well as the reasons why I was considering leaving my former employer and why I was interested in the opportunity presented by Grassi.   1 Answer

Negotiation

That also went well - I asked for a fair salary and was offered it.

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at GRASSI & CO. (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Initial phone screening, followed by meeting with managers and partner. Client meeting with owner. Very positive feedback to mee on fit and competence. Weak communication from recruiter. Had to constantly call and email, and was told I was prime candidate. 4 months later, I still do not know status and in spite of their feedback telling me I was the ideal candidate and that i would return for an additional owner interview, i have no communication.

Interview Questions

• Why are you no longer a Tatum partner.   1 Answer