GREE International

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at GREE International in April 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring and recruiting process at Gree is consists of a phone interview by a recruiter team that is too busy to place you well. The recruiter cancelled meetings with me multiple times and took a month after a phone screen to get an in person interview. Gree in the second quarter of 2012 is hiring very aggressively and the interview process is long and chaotic. Most of the team members that I talked to had conflicting stories about the position I was applying for.

Interview Question – How do you tackle performance problems?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Great place if you want to work in the gaming industry for a median salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GREE International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GREE International Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GREE International employees and interview candidates.