GS1 US Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Technical Call Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at GS1 US in January 2013.

No statement

Interview Questions
    • Do I know XML but they don't use it its only for reading purposes   Answer Question
    ASk what my salary and compensation was, gave myself a 10 percent increase last job and went from there

Director of Solutions Marketing Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at GS1 US in March 2012.

I was contacted by their in-house recruiter via LinkedIn. This was followed by a phone interview with the recruiter, a written pre-interview questionnaire, a phone interview with the hiring manager and then on-site interviews with the hiring manager and some of her direct reports. The last interview was with the hiring manager's supervisor and two peers.

The initial interviews were very focused on understanding my capabilities, preferences for company size, experience with team leadership and a few behavioral event questions. The on-site interviews were more focused on reviewing the company's culture and mission and on the requirements of the position.

The whole process went very quickly and smoothly and I've been quite pleased with the recruiter's responsiveness and commitment to providing speedy feedback. I'm looking forward to starting!

Interview Questions
    • How would you expand usage among small, independent retailers?   Answer Question
    • What was your best day at work, and what was your worst day at work?   Answer Question
    • How do you effectively communicate the benefits of the product to a diverse industry base?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at GS1 US in August 2011.

2 days after I applied online, I received a call to set up a phone interview. A couple of days later, we completed the phone interview, it was professional and quick. Later, that day I was setting up a face to face interview. which went well- the process continues.

Interview Questions
    • it was basically a conversation back and forth.   View Answer
    • this was followed by a description of the company and we both asked questions back and forth in conversation from there.   Answer Question

Worked for GS1 US? Contribute to the Community!