GSD&M

5 candidate interviews

Producer Interview

Producer
Austin, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at GSD&M in June 2011.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews with various senior folks in HR and department I was interviewing for. All positive just no openings at the time.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current employer?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at GSD&M.

Interview Details – professional

Interview Question – Name your biggest obstacle and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Part-Time Interview

Part-Time
Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at GSD&M in January 2014.

Interview Details – I was put in touch with GSD&M by a staffing agency. It was really more of a part-time (with potential to go full time) type position. The staffing agency gave me a lot of information on the company, and said that I would be working in the invoicing department. They were overloaded and needed some help. The interviewer was very friendly and asked standard questions.

Interview Question – "What makes you the best candidate?" I always feel so awkward answering that question.   Answer Question

Media Intern Interview

Media Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GSD&M in September 2011.

Interview Details – Send application, go in for short interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotation for intern rate

Intern Interview

Intern
Austin, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at GSD&M in September 2009.

Interview Details – They just went through my resume, asked me relevant questions based on what I put on there and most importantly, time availability. I interviewed with 5 different people, and they all asked me about the same questions. I think they liked the qualifications on my resume and I had already gotten the job even before I walked into the office -- the in-person interview was really to see if my personality fit the team.

Interview Question – Tell me more about your last internship.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GSD&M? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GSD&M interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by GSD&M employees and interview candidates.