GSK Consumer Healthcare Interview Questions in London, UK

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentford, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at GSK Consumer Healthcare.

Can't really remember in detail - seemed fairly straightforward. Everyone was very polite and professional. Very laid back interview, so felt at ease.

Pushed them up by about £2K on original offer

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GSK Consumer Healthcare.

Applied online and received an email within a week to schedule an online interview with Sonru. The interview was recorded and assessed remotely. There were 5 questions and about 3.5min each to answer the questions. Most everything was behavioral; the only question that dealt with the programme was "Why are health outcomes important for GSK and the NHS?"

Internal Communication Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentford, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at GSK Consumer Healthcare in September 2013.

The process was badly managed from start and had no finish. Emails were never sent to arrange interviews, rooms were not booked when I turned up for second interview, I received a rejection in error then was told interviews were still taking place and I would hear the following week latest. Two month later I have still heard nothing despite chasing. Creates a terrible impression of the culture and organisation, which is a real shame. Recruitment process needs totally professionalising. I'm still waiting for the outcome...

Interview Questions
    • Use competency based questions - not just experience but behavioural so no right answer. Just check out their values and prepare.   View Answer

QC Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at GSK Consumer Healthcare in September 2012.

Interview process is straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions related to method troubleshooting.   Answer Question