GSK Consumer Healthcare

9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Mechanical Engineering Interview

Graduate Mechanical Engineering

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GSK Consumer Healthcare in March 2014.

Interview Details – 2 days of assessment centre. before that, a lot of online test/ online video interview etc leading to an AC offer. 1st day AC was introduction, presentation and a written test (by surprise - wasn't told about it); we got to live in a 4 star hotel overnight, dinner with current grads and staffs. 2nd day was very intense, competency interview, technical interview, role play, group exercise and ur presentation prepared beforehand. GSK house in london is a very nice glass building, professional but with a relax atmosphere, fountains and high street style corridor.

Interview Question – describe and draw a heat pump   Answer Question

Communications Manager Interview

Communications Manager
Brentford, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at GSK Consumer Healthcare.

Interview Details – Can't really remember in detail - seemed fairly straightforward. Everyone was very polite and professional. Very laid back interview, so felt at ease.

Negotiation Details – Pushed them up by about £2K on original offer

Internal Communication Interview

Internal Communication
Brentford, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at GSK Consumer Healthcare in September 2013.

Interview Details – The process was badly managed from start and had no finish. Emails were never sent to arrange interviews, rooms were not booked when I turned up for second interview, I received a rejection in error then was told interviews were still taking place and I would hear the following week latest. Two month later I have still heard nothing despite chasing. Creates a terrible impression of the culture and organisation, which is a real shame. Recruitment process needs totally professionalising. I'm still waiting for the outcome...

Interview Question – Use competency based questions - not just experience but behavioural so no right answer. Just check out their values and prepare.   View Answer

Graduate Programmer Interview

Graduate Programmer
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GSK Consumer Healthcare.

Interview Details – Applied online and received an email within a week to schedule an online interview with Sonru. The interview was recorded and assessed remotely. There were 5 questions and about 3.5min each to answer the questions. Most everything was behavioral; the only question that dealt with the programme was "Why are health outcomes important for GSK and the NHS?"

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Senior Scientist - Interview

Senior Scientist -
Stevenage, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at GSK Consumer Healthcare in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through agency and then interviewed on-site

Interview Question – What does protein solubility mean to you?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GSK Consumer Healthcare in November 2012.

Interview Details – After filling in the application form I got invited to the telephonic interview. The interviewer was pleasant and friendly, which helped to calm down.

Interview Question – All questions were competency based reflecting company's core values.   Answer Question

Senior CRA Interview

Senior CRA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at GSK Consumer Healthcare.

Interview Details – One stage face to face interview

Interview Question – Highly competency based questions focused   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Found out I got the job on the same day

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Graduate Mechanical Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at GSK Consumer Healthcare in March 2013.

Interview Details – Online application following which I was invited to a telephone interview which consisted of the usual competency questions followed by 4 technical questions.

Interview Question – Difference b/w pneumatic and hydraulic systems, explain the working of a gear train, elastic vs plastic deformation   Answer Question

QC Specialist Interview

QC Specialist
Maidenhead, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at GSK Consumer Healthcare in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process is straightforward.

Interview Question – Technical questions related to method troubleshooting.   Answer Question

Worked for GSK Consumer Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!