GSMA

Updated Oct 21, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at GSMA

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GSMA in August 2014.

Made it through first and second round of interviews. Very smart people who that know their industry and work really hard and expect the same of whomever they hire.

Interview Questions
    • Analyze, develop and present on a business case within one hour as part of the final interview process.   View Answer
    I am anticipating an offer in the coming days. I expect them to lowball me but for a sales position in the market they are trying to capture and with my experience, they should expect to pay top dollar - specifically because this is not a commission-based position and the sales cycles can be from 3 to 18 months.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at GSMA in February 2013.

Interviewed in early 2012:
    1 - CV to recruitment consultant
    2 - Initial screening interview with consultant
    3 - Phone interview with hiring manager
    4 - Face to face interview with hiring manager

Lack of feedback several weeks after the face to face. Hard to know if this was due to the GSMA or their consultant.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GSMA in January 2013.

Lengthy interview process. Several rounds of interviews, starts with a phone interview with contract sourcing company, and then 2-3 rounds of interview (mix of phone & on-site) with specific team, 1 round interview with HR people and finally an online test.

Interview Questions
    • How do you envision, the telecom industry will be shapping in future?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at GSMA in January 2012.

It was a phone and a one to one interview with 2 team members. HR were not involved and tests were not given, but I think that in general everyone should expect a test and at least 1 interview with the HR department