GSS Infotech Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 26, 2014
6 interviews

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at GSS Infotech in June 2011.

There were 4 rounds .
    first one was apti 30 mcqs next was core coding round.After that there was the HR and technical round.
    overall difficulty was not a lot.But the HR round was quite descriptive and a lot many questions were asked.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at GSS Infotech in October 2011.

Technical written exam on testing, GD for 25 minutes under the observation of 4 judges, Technical interview for 30 mins which is tough(for non reference guys), last is HR which was easy to through.

Interview Questions
    • In technical round the confusion created to test patience by asking useless questions   View Answer
    No choice for freshers.

Director Human Resources Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at GSS Infotech.

An selection round followed by in-person , then with the mangement round and lastly Hr round

Interview Questions
    • what is your understanding of certain (company specific) process   Answer Question
    Good offer they are commensurate to the market and experience value

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at GSS Infotech in May 2012.

initially there was a written test on aptitude and general English grammar. Then is is followed by a group discussion. I have cleared this round too. then third round is technical interview. the final roung would be the human resources interview. I was lost in the third round itself

Engineering Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at GSS Infotech in October 2011.

I was interviewed on phone. I want to make into Networking or technical support which are my core interests, but I was provided with several opportunities in software side. I am not much interested in pursuing these ways as I do not want to waive away from my interests.

Systems Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GSS Infotech in January 2011.

The opening was for a Systems Analyst which needed to be filled in immediately. There were three rounds of telephonic interview. First was a general screening round where they asked about the general background and work experience. Second was on a more technical lines with more than one interviewers in the call. The last was an HR round mainly to negotiate the compensation.

Interview Questions
    • How do you select your data sets in order to optimize the number of test cases? What techniques can be deployed without compromising the coverage or the confidence level of the test cases?   Answer Question

Worked for GSS Infotech? Contribute to the Community!