GSS Infotech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at GSS Infotech in October 2011.

Interview Details – Technical written exam on testing, GD for 25 minutes under the observation of 4 judges, Technical interview for 30 mins which is tough(for non reference guys), last is HR which was easy to through.

Interview Question – In technical round the confusion created to test patience by asking useless questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No choice for freshers.

Director Human Resources Interview

Director Human Resources

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at GSS Infotech.

Interview Details – An selection round followed by in-person , then with the mangement round and lastly Hr round

Interview Question – what is your understanding of certain (company specific) process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good offer they are commensurate to the market and experience value

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at GSS Infotech in May 2012.

Interview Details – initially there was a written test on aptitude and general English grammar. Then is is followed by a group discussion. I have cleared this round too. then third round is technical interview. the final roung would be the human resources interview. I was lost in the third round itself

Interview Question – Tell me something about 'A BUS'?   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Engineering

The process took a day - interviewed at GSS Infotech in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed on phone. I want to make into Networking or technical support which are my core interests, but I was provided with several opportunities in software side. I am not much interested in pursuing these ways as I do not want to waive away from my interests.

Interview Question – Tell about your visa status   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GSS Infotech in January 2011.

Interview Details – The opening was for a Systems Analyst which needed to be filled in immediately. There were three rounds of telephonic interview. First was a general screening round where they asked about the general background and work experience. Second was on a more technical lines with more than one interviewers in the call. The last was an HR round mainly to negotiate the compensation.

Interview Question – How do you select your data sets in order to optimize the number of test cases? What techniques can be deployed without compromising the coverage or the confidence level of the test cases?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GSS Infotech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GSS Infotech interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by GSS Infotech employees and interview candidates.