GSW Worldwide

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Art Director Interview

Westerville, OH

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at GSW Worldwide in February 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed when things were done properly. 2 month process.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me a range and I asked for the top. Don't ask, don't get.

Account Coordinator Interview

Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GSW Worldwide in May 2010.

Interview Details – I did a phone interview and if I was chosen from the phone interview I came into the office and did 1:1 interviews with about 5 senior level management people.

Interview Question – What do you know about pharmaceuticals as a whole? Do you know anything scientific about them?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not feel the need to negotiate anything.

Very Difficult Interview

Creative Services Interview

Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 10 months - interviewed at GSW Worldwide in September 2011.

Interview Details – I made my first trip to Columbus 10 months ago, at their request. The woman I interviewed with hired a friend instead. Understandable, it happens.

I was contacted 5 months later for another position, and went through 2 phone interviews. I was told I would be brought back in "next week". I never heard a word. I waited several weeks and contacted their unresponsive HR department to inquire...no response. (I made 3 attempt to make human contact).

I was recently contacted by another HR girl, and had 2 phone interviews. I was told, five weeks ago, to expect a call in three weeks to come in again. Act surprised, I have not heard a thing from them.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Editor Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at GSW Worldwide in January 2011.

Interview Details – I met with the director of the department and we chatted for about an hour. I wasn't tested or grilled.

Interview Question – How well do you work under pressure?   Answer Question

Account Service Position Interview

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at GSW Worldwide in July 2009.

Interview Details – responsiveness of the HR department is horrible. I interviewed with their companies multiple times and have never received a response from them, even after follow ups. I don't think I got the job, but at least tell me so.

Interview Question – asked what I would do to get myself up-to-speed on the brands.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GSW Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GSW Worldwide interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by GSW Worldwide employees and interview candidates.