GT Advanced Technologies

Updated Dec 2, 2014

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at GT Advanced Technologies

Quality Control Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at GT Advanced Technologies in January 2014.

Phone interview with HR personnel. They were very vague and secretive about the company general, job specifics and duties expected. The only job related question asked of me was whether or not I had Clean Room experience. Had to Google search for information about the company and product.

Interview Questions

Maintenance Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at GT Advanced Technologies in December 2013.

Very basic interview, at the time they were looking for body's not skills. It was refreshing to be able to drop the standard dog and pony show interview and have a one on one with someone who wasn't with the HR dept. A few key statements and you're in.To easy.

yes, always start high

Equipment Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at GT Advanced Technologies in December 2013.

quick, they needed a lot of bodys right away. if you had a decent resume you were hired on the spot. did not feel like they were concerned with quality people, just quantity

none, I told them what I needed and got it